Neosho, Missouri

Preview models has been a great experience for me in several ways.Being from a small town in the Midwest its hard to know exactly how to get your foot in the door when it comes to the entertainment industry.

Related: Preview Models - Only if YOU have what it takes

I was a little skeptical when it came to Preview Models because of the reviews I read but it's just understanding exactly the difference between an agency and a production company. I went to the Los Angeles March Production... It blew me away from the agents that were there, to show that was put on, and the friendships that were made. This experience has changed my life.

I had three call backs; two of which were with Modeling agencies and one with an acting agency.To say the least I am signed on to Aston Models as a working model.

Review about: Preview Models.

I liked: Production, Working with industry professionals.

5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Preview Models?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.