Brisbane, Queensland
Featured on Facebook 100% full

I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present.They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head.

It looked terrible, and the black paint was coming off on her hands. I sent my complaints to them by email but I have not heard back again. My daughter washed the wig with water and the black paint came out. I paid too much for a wig that looked nothing like the picture and was not even made properly.

I should have noticed that there was not actual wig photos on the site. I also noted that I wanted the lace to be a lighter colour to match her skin. they sent one to match a darker coloured skin anyway.

I am very upset that I trusted these people.Please do not give them your hard earned money!

Review about: Pretty Wig Hair Wig.

I liked: Easy to order.

I didn't like: Has not responded to emails, Failure to communicate, Misleading photographs, Poor workmanship, Low quality.

2.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $150
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pretty Wig Hair?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.