Las Vegas, Nevada

Preston Rezaee is a divorce attorney in Las Vegas who works at a place called "The Firm" on Charleston Blvd.I went to Mr.

Rezaee when I was served with divorce papers. I met with Jacqueline Martinez his secretary, but everyone made it seem like she was the actual attorney. The Firm advertises "flat fees" on all their services but then they tack on extra charges.

Even on his Facebook he talks about how he has a flat fee bankruptcy but leaves out the part about how there is an extra $300 in filing fees and more if you are married and even more if you have a business.So his "flat fee" is a bunch of ***.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $8000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Preston Rezaee?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Jonathan D Sweet Esq Boston Attorney Jonathan D Sweet Esq "I hired Jonathan D Sweet to represent me in 2 Personal Injury cases. While I was interviewing potential attorneys in Rhode Island Jonathan Sweet showed up on my google search...." Read more Law Office Of Charles A Messina - Do not hire - charles messina - buffalo divorce attorney - 716-980-1959 Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..." Read more Law Firm Of Gregory Jones - INVESTORS BEWARE FEE SCAM! Law Firm Of Gregory Jones "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..." Read more Lexington Law Credit Repair Review Lexington Law "Hello, my name is Aide and I was refer to Lexington Law, I been more than gratefull about the services and results I have had with Lexington Law, late history..." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more Хочу оставить отзыв о магазине GearBest Gearbest "I already made 17 purchases in the GearBest store. All the parcels came quickly. The quality of the goods is good. The support service answers on time and quickly resolves..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more