100% full Not resolved

My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like one big white face. No back-light, so side-light, nothing.

One light. It is SO SIMPLE to add a second light and show some dimension in the portrait! I've added an example that I shot, same daughter, same background but with a hair light. Why aren't they doing this when they are selling prints for 2-3 times what I do for weddings?

I suggest that you find a local photographer in your area and hire them. It'll cost the same in the end and you have a face to go complain to... To tell you the truth, I'm pretty tired of getting hateful emails and phone calls from all over North America complaining about the photos that I have taken. My company is Prestige Photo (www.PrestigePhotoPro.com) not Prestige Portraits. I added site address for credibility.

Jeff

Review about: Graduation Portraits.

I didn't like: Being overcharged, Being overcharged for poor product.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $150
Preferred solution Just train your photographers...

Had an Experience with Prestige Portraits?

Comments