Prestige Flowers - Worst Experience Ever for Valentines

4 of 331 Prestige Flowers reviews

On 5th February ordered the Amour display for my wife.Clearly stated that delivery would be required by 14th February.

The website stated that deliveries may be earlier than usual for peak periods. Told wife to listen out for the door, as I was working early that day. By 7pm on Valentines Day, still no show. The 'Royal Mail Tracking Code' is not recognised by Royal Mail.

According to Prestige Flowers this is because the RM system cannot 'cope with peak periods'. The irony would be amusing, if people were not being ripped off by this company. Anyway, raised a dispute through PayPal and sent a ticket into Prestige Flowers. Not surprisingly, no response yet.

Will be disputing via bank too. Absolutely disgusting treatment of genuine customers by a company taking advantage of romantics.

I also think it suspicious that many review sites contain positive reviews about these cowboys, from people who have only just completed the online purchase stage.Who in their right mind would leave feedback until the goods are, or are not, received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 331 Prestige Flowers reviews

Feb 17 #1289947 Faversham, Kent, United Kingdom

I also got the same experience!! When they emailed me back, they used the excuse of 'just *** the outside flowers to let them bloom to its full potential!' Never again should I spend £40 on their flowers!!

David

Feb 17 #1289816 Lower Clapton, England, United Kingdom

Still waiting for "the flowers", we can not imagine what we are gonna find out inside that card box !
Mail from "prestige flowers":
Good Morning,
Thank you for your email.
I can confirm we have the correct address. As the tracking is advising that this was delivered and you are disputing this we will need to look into it further. I will need to raise an investigation with DX. Investigations can sometimes take up to 7 days but as soon as I have had a response I will come back to you.
If in the meantime the flowers arrive or if you have any more questions please let me know. I appreciate your patience while I look into this. I apologise for any upset or inconvenience caused Thank you for your time

John Whitworth

Feb 17 #1289935 London, London, United Kingdom

That's the same response I got. Though mine mentioned royal mail and not DX.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Prestige Flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×