Prestige Carline Gets Slapped with $18,000 fine for not disclosing vehicle information
After reading reviews about this company and wasting my time to check out one of their MUST SEE VEHICLES i thought it was fitting to stumble across this information about these snakes and liars. They recently just got fined $18,000 for duping customers that purchased a vehicle from them. This should prove as some gratification for some people that have had issues with this dealership. If you have been a victim of this dealership i would STRONGLY suggest that you contact the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council on Don Mills Rd to voice your concern. Its time to put this *** bags behind bars and shut them down
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Class Action
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."