Prestige Carline Gets Slapped with $18,000 fine for not disclosing vehicle information
After reading reviews about this company and wasting my time to check out one of their MUST SEE VEHICLES i thought it was fitting to stumble across this information about these snakes and liars. They recently just got fined $18,000 for duping customers that purchased a vehicle from them. This should prove as some gratification for some people that have had issues with this dealership. If you have been a victim of this dealership i would STRONGLY suggest that you contact the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council on Don Mills Rd to voice your concern. Its time to put this *** bags behind bars and shut them down
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Class Action
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."