Prestige Carline Gets Slapped with $18,000 fine for not disclosing vehicle information
After reading reviews about this company and wasting my time to check out one of their MUST SEE VEHICLES i thought it was fitting to stumble across this information about these snakes and liars. They recently just got fined $18,000 for duping customers that purchased a vehicle from them. This should prove as some gratification for some people that have had issues with this dealership. If you have been a victim of this dealership i would STRONGLY suggest that you contact the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council on Don Mills Rd to voice your concern. Its time to put this *** bags behind bars and shut them down
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Class Action
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm writing this after I have just purchased a nightmare. I bought a 2004 Nissan Murano from copart.com in Homestead, FL. (Miami area). The auction website states that the car..."
- "went on sun toyota web sit to look around and i was looking for a 4 runner trd pro ITS ABOUT A $44000.00 SO WHEN I WAS ON THE WEB..."
- "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."