Prestige Carline Gets Slapped with $18,000 fine for not disclosing vehicle information
After reading reviews about this company and wasting my time to check out one of their MUST SEE VEHICLES i thought it was fitting to stumble across this information about these snakes and liars. They recently just got fined $18,000 for duping customers that purchased a vehicle from them. This should prove as some gratification for some people that have had issues with this dealership. If you have been a victim of this dealership i would STRONGLY suggest that you contact the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council on Don Mills Rd to voice your concern. Its time to put this *** bags behind bars and shut them down
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Class Action
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."