They advertise ON EVERY site that the antibacterial spray contains lanolin when in fact this product was changed to an alcohol base and is NOT good for baby's !!!!!!MUCH LESS on open sores!!!
It was changed without notice and is NOT what they advertise thus FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!! I even ordered a can through Healthcare express.com which STATES ... quote: Dermoplast® spray is an anesthetic pain relieving aerosol spray that offers a "no-touch" application to the skin and make it easy to get hard to reach areas.
Containing aloe and lanolin, this product also moisturizes the skin while allowing it to heal.All Dermoplast spray products contain the maximum OTC strength allowed of the pain-relieving ingredient Benzocaine
THIS IS FALSE!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dermoplast Antibacterial Spray
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."