They advertise ON EVERY site that the antibacterial spray contains lanolin when in fact this product was changed to an alcohol base and is NOT good for baby's !!!!!!MUCH LESS on open sores!!!
It was changed without notice and is NOT what they advertise thus FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!! I even ordered a can through Healthcare express.com which STATES ... quote: Dermoplast® spray is an anesthetic pain relieving aerosol spray that offers a "no-touch" application to the skin and make it easy to get hard to reach areas.
Containing aloe and lanolin, this product also moisturizes the skin while allowing it to heal.All Dermoplast spray products contain the maximum OTC strength allowed of the pain-relieving ingredient Benzocaine
THIS IS FALSE!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dermoplast Antibacterial Spray
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "CVS has seen me spend my last $ they will ever see (as soon as the forced gift card runs out). I returned, with receipt, a shrink-wrapped box of white..."
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "I bought a $2.99 trial offer and now they are charging $34.99 for monthly refills! They do not plainly inform you that this is a membership. I have not..."
- "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."