Resolved

Update by user Jan 31

This has been resolved. Thank you Dave for the attention and your prompt response to the matter. I appreciate it.

Original review posted by user Jan 29

I purchased a vehicle from them.Gave another in trade in.

Was told it would be paid off in ten days as a 10 day payoff. It has been two months the vehicle has not been paid off. They ignore all phone calls including the lien holders. On top of it all they placed a hold on my tags on my new vehicle.

Way to do business. Stay away from this place if you dont want to get ripped off and be taken advantage of as a consumer.

Ive called them nearly 40 times in this process not even once was I helped.I went there in person they will not even let you speak to the finance person everything is relayed through a sales representative.

Review about: Acura.

I didn't like: Customer service level and the unethical practices.

3.9
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prestige Auto Sales?

Submit review

Comments

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1279311

This issue has been resolved, I as a customer am satisfied of the outcome. Thank you Dave.