Presidential Auto Leasing And Sales - Purchased a 2011 Audi R8 for $110,000.00. Seller cashed check but never received title or registration. Dealer was not authorized to sell car.
On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager) promised to forward title, registration and key as soon as check cleared. About 3 weeks later money was already cleared, I have still not received any of aforesaid documents to be able to properly register the car. On the attempt to get a hold of him he hung-up the phone several times until I finally got a hold of him. I gave him a dead-line until January 31, 2015 to fulfill the contractual requirements and he forwarded a confirmation email (see attached) which states "Per our conversation, according to the state, our title runner will bring it from the state at approx. 12-1pm tomorrow, we’ll assign it to you, give it back to them. They will wait for it, take it back with them and process it in Tallahassee and it is supposed to be back in our office, early Friday afternoon. At that point we’ll get that and the key in an overnight package and delivered to you".
To this day I have never received anything and on the attempt to call his office to figure out the status he yelled at me "*** file a lawsuit and see who wins" and he hung up again.
After research the history as well as the dealer itself I have found several complaints of similar situations and also figured out the dealer had no authorization to sell this car as he was not in the possession of a certificate of title which is against the provisions of the Florida Statute, which states "For each used motor vehicle in the possession of a licensee and offered for sale by him or her, the licensee either shall have in his or her possession or control a duly assigned certificate of title from the owner in accordance with the provisions of chapter 319, from the time when the motor vehicle is delivered to the licensee and offered for sale by him or her [...]"
I have consulted an attorney for this case and will file a lawsuit to pursue the refund of the stolen $110,000.00 plus all applicable attorneys’ fees and damages occurred to me.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Title
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Aside from the fact that they didn't clean my kitchen sink and windows were streaked and fingerprints were all over my kitchen table , my new kitchen cabinets are now..."
- "The labels on Harry and David products claim that they use "only the finest ingredients like.....", but when you read further, it looks like a chemistry experiment. Red #40, Blue #1,..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."