Presidential Auto Leasing And Sales - Purchased a 2011 Audi R8 for $110,000.00. Seller cashed check but never received title or registration. Dealer was not authorized to sell car.
On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager) promised to forward title, registration and key as soon as check cleared. About 3 weeks later money was already cleared, I have still not received any of aforesaid documents to be able to properly register the car. On the attempt to get a hold of him he hung-up the phone several times until I finally got a hold of him. I gave him a dead-line until January 31, 2015 to fulfill the contractual requirements and he forwarded a confirmation email (see attached) which states "Per our conversation, according to the state, our title runner will bring it from the state at approx. 12-1pm tomorrow, we’ll assign it to you, give it back to them. They will wait for it, take it back with them and process it in Tallahassee and it is supposed to be back in our office, early Friday afternoon. At that point we’ll get that and the key in an overnight package and delivered to you".
To this day I have never received anything and on the attempt to call his office to figure out the status he yelled at me "*** file a lawsuit and see who wins" and he hung up again.
After research the history as well as the dealer itself I have found several complaints of similar situations and also figured out the dealer had no authorization to sell this car as he was not in the possession of a certificate of title which is against the provisions of the Florida Statute, which states "For each used motor vehicle in the possession of a licensee and offered for sale by him or her, the licensee either shall have in his or her possession or control a duly assigned certificate of title from the owner in accordance with the provisions of chapter 319, from the time when the motor vehicle is delivered to the licensee and offered for sale by him or her [...]"
I have consulted an attorney for this case and will file a lawsuit to pursue the refund of the stolen $110,000.00 plus all applicable attorneys’ fees and damages occurred to me.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Title
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..."
- "I lost my job and am black balled in the community so have been struggling to find a new job. My hubby is disabled and we have 5 kids together...."
- "BEWARE. Spectacular Computer Repair which goes under other names (i.e., B2B IT, Leiser Enterprises, Spectacular Stuff, LLC) is DEFINITELY INCOMPETENT and may be dishonest. I found “Spectacular” through Thumbtack. Wayne,..."
- "Cut myself trying to unwrap package of flute Adobe propionate nasal spray. Not possible to get plastic wrap off bottle without a sharp instrument. No instructions. When I did..."
- "Opened a letter today stating it was a 3rd. notice and is seriously late from Quest Diagnostics, it is a bill for the amount of $1462.08 for lab work that..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."