Sarasota, Florida

On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager) promised to forward title, registration and key as soon as check cleared. About 3 weeks later money was already cleared, I have still not received any of aforesaid documents to be able to properly register the car. On the attempt to get a hold of him he hung-up the phone several times until I finally got a hold of him. I gave him a dead-line until January 31, 2015 to fulfill the contractual requirements and he forwarded a confirmation email (see attached) which states "Per our conversation, according to the state, our title runner will bring it from the state at approx. 12-1pm tomorrow, we’ll assign it to you, give it back to them. They will wait for it, take it back with them and process it in Tallahassee and it is supposed to be back in our office, early Friday afternoon. At that point we’ll get that and the key in an overnight package and delivered to you".

To this day I have never received anything and on the attempt to call his office to figure out the status he yelled at me "*** file a lawsuit and see who wins" and he hung up again.

After research the history as well as the dealer itself I have found several complaints of similar situations and also figured out the dealer had no authorization to sell this car as he was not in the possession of a certificate of title which is against the provisions of the Florida Statute, which states "For each used motor vehicle in the possession of a licensee and offered for sale by him or her, the licensee either shall have in his or her possession or control a duly assigned certificate of title from the owner in accordance with the provisions of chapter 319, from the time when the motor vehicle is delivered to the licensee and offered for sale by him or her [...]"

I have consulted an attorney for this case and will file a lawsuit to pursue the refund of the stolen $110,000.00 plus all applicable attorneys’ fees and damages occurred to me.

Review about: Car Title.

I didn't like: Fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $110000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Presidential Auto Leasing And Sales?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion