Premium Natural Garcinia Cambogia - Review about Garcinia Cambogia from Wichita, Kansas
Do not order this product or use it.It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain.
The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you call them they tell you it is for a membership and only refund you $31.
I have been over the website and nowhere it tells you they charge you $89.95.They also do not send emails or mail or anything of the sort to tell you about purchase confirmation, shipment details or the fee.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
You May Also Like
- "I do recommend the Roca Labs program. After using the Roca Lab Alternative to Gastric Bypass I'M DOWN 18.6 LBS after only one month! I realized that I don't overeat or..."
- "Roca Labs is working. My name is Danyelle. After only one week I lost 13.8lbs gone. After 10 days I am now down 15.8lbs. I follow the instructions and all..."
- "QuoteTerms and ConditionsTry our 14-day free sample of Probioslim to discover the incredible benefits. You pay only $2.99 for shipping and handling and have no obligation to buy anything in..."
- "My husband AND I purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011 (Model # WTW7800XW2). About 10 months after I purchased this I noticed a hairline crack..."
- "Walked into Big Lots and the store was a mess, boxes in aisle couldn't get down at least 3 of them. Store was dirty. Carts filled with item..."
- "I think they actually decreased the value of the home. We were warned that they could not sand due to the house being built before 1967. However they still did..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."