Wichita, Kansas

Do not order this product or use it.It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain.

The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you call them they tell you it is for a membership and only refund you $31.

I have been over the website and nowhere it tells you they charge you $89.95.They also do not send emails or mail or anything of the sort to tell you about purchase confirmation, shipment details or the fee.

Review about: Garcinia Cambogia.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Premium Natural Garcinia Cambogia?

Comments

This Company is a real ripoff I did a survey and they sent me a free bottle and said nothing about having to cancel order or get charged. Before I got my credit card bill they had charged me for two months which was $189.90

Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun Roca Labs "I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they..." Read more My AMAZING Transformation with Roca Labs. I went from a size 20+ to a 6 PETITE! Roca Labs "My name is Penny, a senior from Minnesota. I've had a weight problem since I was a young child. I have tried all diets, pills, food plans and more out..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - Unethical-Unprofessional Business! Stay clear from The Camp-Temecula and all other Southern California Locations The Camp Transformation Center "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..." Read more Nutrimost Weight Loss Program Review Nutrimost "Went in there thinking they were nuts, but my doctir recommended it. That was last June and I weighed 304.6 lbs. Followed the diet, doc and staff were incredibly supportive..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Fashionmia - Loved my dresses Fashionmia "I ordered 3 times for a total of 8 dresses. I ordered a size up and loved them all. I auggest you check out the size chart. Also, shipping takes..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more HayNeedle - Waiting on Replacement Piece HayNeedle "I ordered a white bathroom Belham Longbourn Linen Tower. It cost over $250.00. It took several weeks to get here and after beginning to assemble it, one of the pieces..." Read more