Wichita, Kansas

Do not order this product or use it.It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain.

The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you call them they tell you it is for a membership and only refund you $31.

I have been over the website and nowhere it tells you they charge you $89.95.They also do not send emails or mail or anything of the sort to tell you about purchase confirmation, shipment details or the fee.

Review about: Garcinia Cambogia.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Premium Natural Garcinia Cambogia?

Submit review

Comments

This Company is a real ripoff I did a survey and they sent me a free bottle and said nothing about having to cancel order or get charged. Before I got my credit card bill they had charged me for two months which was $189.90

Roca Labs Really WORKS!! Roca Labs "I have been on Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative formula for just 3 months and I have lost 13inches in my stomach, 17 inches on chest, 9 inches from my..." Read more Review about Apex Vitality Miracle Bust from Woodland Hills, California Apex Vitality "This company is a scam. They will offer you this product for just the cost of the shipping as a "trial" and then 2 weeks later will automatically withdraw $64.99..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center  6 Week Challenge Weight Loss Program Review from Gilbert, Arizona The Camp Transformation Center "They're not free at all! It costs $500 to do their program! Misleading to say the very least! Even in the email they send, they call it a FREE 6..." Read more My 8​6​ lbs weight reduction with Roca Labs​ without surgery. It's a life​ saver​​​. Roca Labs " ​I ​am Darlene, a senior who struggled with my weight most of my life. I applied for bariatric surgery and was denied. My kids got me the Roca Labs..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more