Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Premium Granite Works Inc and Bill Baril took a $10,000 deposit from me on June 15, 2023 and promised to install an outdoor kitchen countertop. At first, I was told it would be completed by late July.

Then I was told it would be completed in late Augustfinally in mid September, they told me they couldnt do the job. Since then, I have been waiting to get my deposit back. Every week Bill Baril says my money will be coming next week, but it never happens. Thus, I spent some time looking him up in the BC Court System at justice.gov.bc.ca and found the following cases and the corresponding amount claimed against Bill and his business in ONLY THE LAST YEAR:

URAL LINK LTD.

V PREMIUM GRANITE WORKS INC ($83,925)

985**** CANADA INC. v BARIL, William ($34,893)

ROYAL BANK OF CANADA v BARIL, William ($64,914)

DESIGN NINE LTD v PREMIUM GRANITE WORKS INC ($5,200)

PENTCO INDUSTRIES INC v PREMIUM GRANITE WORKS INC ($8,216)

WORKERS COMPENSATION BOARD v PREMIUM GRANITE WORKS INC ($34,514)

COOK, Rodney v PREMIUM GRANITE WORKS INC ($35,000)

624925 BC LTD v PREMIUM GRANITE WORKS INC ($19,216)

Additionally, it now appears that Julie Baril (Bills Daughter) of business 140**** BC Ltd (DBA Premium Granite Works) has now taken over for Bill Baril and says that the new Premium Granite Works has no obligation to me, as its a different business.

User's recommendation: Don't Do Business with these guys.

Premium Granite Works Cons: That they did not do any work and kept my 10k deposit.

Location: 1130 Stevens Road, West Kelowna, British Columbia V1Z, Canada

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Premium Granite Works Reviews