Premiere Motorsports - Chicago Premier Motorsports sold me a unsafe vehicle
You willingly sold me a unsafe vehicle.
Let me start with the items that I found in the began to drive the Van. The oil pressure was about 25lbs & as soon as the engine got hot the oil pressure would drop to zero when when ever you were coasting or at a stop sign. The red “check gages” light would come on because it was reading zero pressure.
My grandson was the first driver & after a couple of hours it was my turn to drive. I accelerated to freeway speed & the handling of the van was so erratic that it frightened me & I had to reduce my speed 20 MPH to avoid being pushed around by passing trucks & cars and into a collision or forced off the road. I thought it might just need a front end alignment, but when having it done I found that the upper idler arms were shot & that was what was causing the van to wander so dangerously all over the road. They advised me that there was a tremendous amount of rust underneath the van. I dismissed this because of your assurances when I asked about the possibility of rust when I was considering the purchase.
Then Yesterday my mechanic was doing a oil change. He said the oil was very thick, I guess it was to cover up the lack of oil pressure. My mechanic was stunned at the irreversible amount of rust. He found that the sway bar had been so rusted that it broke away from the frame that someone had welded a plate to the frame in an effort to secure it back to the frame. He also found that a front shock mount had also rusted away from it’s mounting to the frame & it had also had a replacement plate welded in.
I trusted you to tell me the truth about the Van I purchased from you online, even though I asked you to be honest with me. I specifically asked you about the possibility of rust & you put my mind at ease with your answers. My mechanic feels that this van is unsafe & that other things will fall off their rusted mountings.
While he was under the van I had asked him to find the source of the oil dripping in my garage floor & he found the real engine seal was leaking & the transmission will need to be removed to replace it.
In other emails, you have ignored, I informed you that the windshield wipers only will work intermittently, the heater stops blowing whenever the engine is under a strain, such as going up a hill, and the right headlight housing was broken and the light would only illuminate about 20 feet in front of the van at night, which made night driving unsafe.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sold me a unsafe vehicle
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."