Premiere Motorsports - Chicago Premier Motorsports sold me a unsafe vehicle
You willingly sold me a unsafe vehicle.
Let me start with the items that I found in the began to drive the Van. The oil pressure was about 25lbs & as soon as the engine got hot the oil pressure would drop to zero when when ever you were coasting or at a stop sign. The red “check gages” light would come on because it was reading zero pressure.
My grandson was the first driver & after a couple of hours it was my turn to drive. I accelerated to freeway speed & the handling of the van was so erratic that it frightened me & I had to reduce my speed 20 MPH to avoid being pushed around by passing trucks & cars and into a collision or forced off the road. I thought it might just need a front end alignment, but when having it done I found that the upper idler arms were shot & that was what was causing the van to wander so dangerously all over the road. They advised me that there was a tremendous amount of rust underneath the van. I dismissed this because of your assurances when I asked about the possibility of rust when I was considering the purchase.
Then Yesterday my mechanic was doing a oil change. He said the oil was very thick, I guess it was to cover up the lack of oil pressure. My mechanic was stunned at the irreversible amount of rust. He found that the sway bar had been so rusted that it broke away from the frame that someone had welded a plate to the frame in an effort to secure it back to the frame. He also found that a front shock mount had also rusted away from it’s mounting to the frame & it had also had a replacement plate welded in.
I trusted you to tell me the truth about the Van I purchased from you online, even though I asked you to be honest with me. I specifically asked you about the possibility of rust & you put my mind at ease with your answers. My mechanic feels that this van is unsafe & that other things will fall off their rusted mountings.
While he was under the van I had asked him to find the source of the oil dripping in my garage floor & he found the real engine seal was leaking & the transmission will need to be removed to replace it.
In other emails, you have ignored, I informed you that the windshield wipers only will work intermittently, the heater stops blowing whenever the engine is under a strain, such as going up a hill, and the right headlight housing was broken and the light would only illuminate about 20 feet in front of the van at night, which made night driving unsafe.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sold me a unsafe vehicle
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."