Premier Singles - Jason Breakey, president of Premiere Singles, sentenced to Probation for Possession of Guns & Drugs
Jason Michael Breakey, residing at 6310 La Cosa Drive in Dallas has a long and recent history of civil and criminal penalties, including felony charges for possession of an illegal substance, unlawful concealment of weapons, and resisting arrest.
Those whose children attend the Shelton School may know Jason or his wife Zulma Breakey, who also goes by the name of Zuma.
Most recently, Jason Breakey was arrested on December 12th 2008 in Dallas County for possession of marijuana, unlawful concealment of firearms and resisting arrest. Jason pleaded guilty for the charge of resisting arrest and was out on bond since December 2008. After postponing court hearings nine times, the case was heard on November 4th, 2009 at which point Jason was sentenced to nine months of probation. This probation sentenced was for the remaining charges of possession of marijuana and unlawful concealment of firearms resulting from his arrest on December 12th 2008.
Prior to these charges, Jason was arrested and charged on April 14th 2008 in Cleburne, TX for possession of marijuana.
Prior to the two arrests in 2008, Jason Breakey was arrested in Dallas County on November 4th 2003 for Resisting Arrest. He plead guilty to this charge and received a reduced charge of disorderly conduct on September 29th 2004.
Prior to the above three arrests, Jason Breakey was arrested on May 31st 1991 in Dallas County for possession of between 4-5 pounds of marijuana and unlawful possession of firearms. He was found guilty for these charges and was sentenced to eight years of probation.
Jason Breakey's criminal court records in Dallas County are public records and can be located at the following link. There may be other criminal records on file for Jason Breakey in other courts of law across the country.
In addition to a long history with drugs, illegal possession and/or concealment of firearms, and resisting arrest, Jason and companies he is associated with have a long history of judgments awarded against them for charges related to non-performance, fraud and deceptive trade practices.
Records located for such charges span a time period from October 2003 to as recent as March 2009. The records identified only are those found in Dallas County – more may exist in other courts in other cities across the country in the markets he and his companies have operated in.
Jason Breakey has also been the focal point of two news exposes' by Tracy Harris on WFAA TV in May and July 2004. The nature of the two news exposes' was a result of a multitude of complaints of Fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices from many of his clients.
One of Jason's known companies – Premier Singles - received a rating of "F" by the Better Business Bureau. A previous company – Christian Singles – was sued out of business.
Several former clients and employees have posted a multitude of complaints that although cannot be substantiated, indicate a pattern of sexual harassment, non-payment and/or bad checks issued to employees, misleading business practices, and unprofessional business management practices.
Comments from former clients and employees of his dating service companies can be obtained by searching internet records on sites such as www.ripoffreport.com, www.complaints.com, www.pissedconsumer.com, and www.complaintsboard.com.
Specific examples of on-line reports that provide comments regarding business partners Jason Breakey have been associated with, reports by former clients, and reports by former employees can be located at the following sites. Note while these are comments that cannot be substantiated, there appears to be a common thread in the type and nature of client and employee complaints.
Examples of a Better Business Bureau Rating and Complaints on File include, but may be not limited to:
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dating Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I oredered two Tshirts and a matching phone case beginning of 12/3/16. They shipped me the wrong item with the wrong artwork. The artwork was a bunny not a ***..."
- "This is my first consumer review ever written because I feel so strongly about the disappointing, terrible experience I had with Balsam Hill. I decided to splurge and pay a..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."