55 views

Iain McKenna emierpolygraphservices.com and Don Cargill are unqualified Polygraph Examiner in the UK, not a members of any recognized body such as the British Polygraph Association or the American Polygraph Association

Location: London, England

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Don Cargill is fully qualified and a full APA member. Yes Iain McKenna holds no qualifications or is a member of any recognised body.

Interesting he has recently re-branded to Premier Polygraph Services from UK Polygraph after he was exposed as a fraud ! Best avoided, do you homework and research first.

Ashanti Ddq
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1635954

Hi I have recently used Iain for a test to determine infidelity which has ripped our family apart. Are you saying his results could be fake?

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Ashanti Ddq

Yes, he is a fake examiner and best avoided.

Elyssia Ins
reply icon Replying to comment of Ashanti Ddq

I have recently checked up on this comment about him not being trustworthy due to having had involvement through a member of my family as such also. It appears he is actually a registered member of I believe it to be 4 different associations, we have had involvement with him on a couple of occasions in the past and I believe him to be trustworthy, registered and have a nice approach.

Premier Polygraph Services of United Kingdom Reviews