Newark, New Jersey
Featured on Facebook

My wife and I parked at Premier parking when we left out of Newark airport.Their price seemed reasonable compared to airport parking.

Related: Premier Parking Usa - Deceitful Practices

They valet parked our car and drove us to our terminal. When we returned 10 days later, there was major damage to the front driver side of our car. We contact the main office and spoke to Sue Czechowski. She did anything and everything possible to avoid paying for the damage.

She told me her policy was for me to go through my own insurance company. I would stay clear of premier parking at any cost.

I currently have a court date set up in small claims court.Their Locations:Airports • Atlanta • Austin • Balt BWI • Charlotte • Chicago O'Hare • Dallas • Houston • Kansas City • Las Vegas McCarran • Los Angeles • Miami • Newark • Orlando • Phoen Sky Harbor • Seattle-Tacoma • Tampa • Fort Myers (coming soon!)Cruise Ports • Port Everglades • Port Galveston Tx • Port Liberty • Port of Miami • Port of Tampa • San Diego • Port of New Orleans (coming soon)Event Parking • American Airlines Arena parking • Daytona Speedway parking • Tampa Bay Times Forum parking • Tropicana Field parking

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Premier Parking Usa?

Comments

Alex

Question for author of the complaint PROSKIN:

Did business eventually pay the judgment you received in court?I just had identical problem with valet parking in Boston MA.

Damage is over $8400.Owner refused to accept the claim and his insurance company refused to honor the claim and even blame me in insurance fraud.

I'm a little hesitant for wasting my time in small claim and rather pursue civil claim but its more costly and time consuming.

What's your experience?

Thanks

Alex

proskin

UPDATE: On June 10th 2013 Premier parking and I had our day in court.The hearing was in Newark New Jersey.

Premier parking sent their Newark New Jersey manager to defend the case. He went to arbitration and then eventually in front of the judge. Premier parking's defense was that they are not responsible for any damage to the vehicle as stated on their website. The judge found that to be insufficient to get out of paying for the damage.

Regardless of what Premier parking says, they need to exercise a reasonable amount of care to your vehicle. The judge ruled in my favor and premier parking was ordered to pay me my full amount of approx $2400.

I will be putting together a bullet point sheet on exactly what needs to be done to sue Premier parking properly.I will place a link here once it is complete.

My car had $1270.00 worth of damage in this same lot in March.They told me that my car would be repaired and gave me the "run around" for the past 7 weeks.

After sending the information requested (photos, estimate, claim form), Ms. Czechowski either refused to return my calls or deferred me to another individual when she finally answered the phone when I called. I was told that I was not paid because their accounting is back logged, their accountant's position was terminated, and the insurance takes 2-4 weeks. After following up with their insurance company, I discovered that the representative for Premier never even sent the information to their insurance company.

I sent the information myself and was then told by the insurance agent that Premier does not have any liability for damage to customers' vehicles. Ms. Czechowski then deferred me to the lot manager and assured me that I would be compensated. The lot manager informed me that he would follow-up with Ms.

Czechowski and then call me back the following day. I followed up with him 5 days later, after not receiving any return call.

He then informed me that they are not liable for ANY damage to customers' vehicles in their lot, even if it is stolen.This company is deceitful and take no responsibility for their actions!!!

to Anonymous Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, United States #664087

See Update: On June 10th 2013 Premier parking and I had our day in court.The hearing was in Newark New Jersey.

proskin

Did not offer add on insurance.

Brian

I hate to ask this, but do they by any chance offer a add on insurance for this? I know some parking services does and in that case you aint going to get squad in court.