Review about Premier Numbers Memorable Phone Number from Weston-Super-Mare, England

1 of 3 Premier Numbers reviews

Don't trust premier numbers or planet numbers and especially Russell diffey ! I brought a premier number from Russ diffey !

£2000 I paid for 01275666666.

after lots of speaking with russell diffey broken promises of you number will be live tomorrow ! and him never producing the goods, I got fed up and went to Ofcom. Turns out the number i paid for don't actually exist ! It's Never been realeased and never will be ! Anyhow's as I already have a small established taxi business on 01275777777 I'm fortunate that I haven't been ripped off on a business start up! Like some of you out there.

I've instructed Daniels Silverman to chase the debt back in Nov 2015 and so far there's no response from Russell. I've now authorised legal action. They will catch him soon,

He has links to other white company's specially planet number who suggest he worked there and was a director until I wanted my money back !

Can they all be in on it ?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Premier Numbers Memorable Phone Number
Review category
Telecommunications
review #790966

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Premier Numbers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 3 Premier Numbers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 19 #1229053 Dewsbury, Kirklees, United Kingdom

He done the same to me with 01924666666 also 01614786786 and 01924 808080 can you please provide contact details for debt collectors who are chasing your debt.
Regards.
A Hashmi
aadalhashmi@hotmail.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.