Premier Medical Transportation - Malfunctioning vehicles, terrible mechanical repair work!
Premier Medical Transports are extremely unsafe and dangerous for drivers, patients and their family members. The condition of their units are extremely poor. I found out first hand on my own and from other fellow drivers as well, about the condition of these vehicles.
As the son of a former patient, and myself a passenger, had I known the true condition of Premier's units, I never would have allowed my Mother to be transported in them.
They are not a reputable business at all and I would not recommend them to any patients family due to their units terrible condition.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "If you hire Puma, just hope they don't do any damage to your house, because they will ignore you, not care about the damage, and then imply that you did..."
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "America's Tire 2099 E Washington St Colton, CA 92324 Excellent service from Benjamin and Jon. They were very understanding and careful with the specifications on what needs to be..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "65 issues or concerns for our brand new motorhome. 13 fixed myself, half still not resolved after three service visits. Issues addressed month prior to pick-up not fixed...."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."