Premier Medical Transportation - Malfunctioning vehicles, terrible mechanical repair work!
Premier Medical Transports are extremely unsafe and dangerous for drivers, patients and their family members. The condition of their units are extremely poor. I found out first hand on my own and from other fellow drivers as well, about the condition of these vehicles.
As the son of a former patient, and myself a passenger, had I known the true condition of Premier's units, I never would have allowed my Mother to be transported in them.
They are not a reputable business at all and I would not recommend them to any patients family due to their units terrible condition.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "If you hire Puma, just hope they don't do any damage to your house, because they will ignore you, not care about the damage, and then imply that you did..."
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "65 issues or concerns for our brand new motorhome. 13 fixed myself, half still not resolved after three service visits. Issues addressed month prior to pick-up not fixed...."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "America's Tire 2099 E Washington St Colton, CA 92324 Excellent service from Benjamin and Jon. They were very understanding and careful with the specifications on what needs to be..."