Verified Reviewer

3.0
Original review updated by user Apr 15, 2024

Hi,

On Wednesday 27th. March I made a reservation via your app, which was allocated the number APS587****.

This was for accommodation and food at your Chesterfield Tapton Lock Hill Hotel.

The accommodation booked was for three Adults occupying two rooms on Wednesday 10th April, plus a Meal Deal - Dinner and Breakfasts for the three guests.

I was advised that the cost would be £200.97 which I paid immediately via Bank Transfer.

The booking was then confirmed by you.

On the given day, my party and I checked in and left the following morning.

Shortly after checking out, I received a further invoice, this time for a further £113.98.

No reason was given for this second invoice and no reference was made thereon about the first invoice being issued or paid.

I tried to respond to the email that accompanied your second email only to discover that the address it was sent from was no longer in use.

This looks as if it may be a scam.

I find it improbable that having paid what I was asked to pay when the reservation was originally made, you are asking for more. The hotel was expecting us and didn't query the booking details, accommodation or meal deal at all.

Perhaps you could look into this and get back to me in due course.

Thanks,

Andrew MorrisIve

PS I have tried emailing you at a couple of your addresses - but both have been returned.

And no one seems to want to answer your phone

Contacting you to raise this matter has not been easy.

I'm not impressed.

I won't try again.

User's recommendation: I have been a loyal customer of Premier Inns for mor yeafrs that I care to remember, and this is the first time I have had to complain. But trying to make contact with them is a real chore. They send out stuff without a problem, but trying to respond is a joke.

Preferred solution: Cancellation of a (rogue?) invoice.

Premier Inn at Home Pros: Always clean and excellent premises with acceptable food.

Premier Inn at Home Cons: Lack of real human contact at customer services.

Location: Guildford, England GU3, United Kingdom

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Premier Inn at Home Reviews