Jamestown, New York

Besides charging you $25-30 THOUSAND dollars for something that should cost about $3000 maybe....THEY DON'T PAY THE PEOPLE THEY HIRE to do the work!!

They contracted with me to do the electrical portion of the install around where I live in southern tier/western NY. Then they tell me the company changed ownership and the new company would not be paying me for the work I did! What a crock of $#!T!!!!!!!

So, unless you think it's perfectly ok for a company to hire people to do work and then not pay them then DO NOT BUY A TUB from this SCAM COMPANY!!!!!thank you !!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Premier Care In Bathing?

Comments

They did the same thing to our company in VT.They hired us to do electrical work 3-9-16.

Gave us a credit card to pay for the work, when we ran the card, they called and told us they were going to do a fraudulent charge back as we were not authorized to run the card that THEY provided to us, and the company changed ownership so they were not responsible for the debt.

These people are snakes, our company is filing a complaint against them with the Attorney General's office.I suggest any other business that have had these issues with them do the same thing.

I am also an electrical contractor and did work for Premiercare in Wisconsin.They owe me on 2 jobs, since 2/2016.

I have heard of other contractors not getting paid as well. I may have to file liens on the homeowners now. Not fair to me or the homeowners.

I would search elsewhere for a walk in tub company with a decent reputation.These guys do not return calls and ignore the contractors that they screwed over.