Preferred Valet Parking Vandalism
Vandalism at Westfield UTC Mall. Under the management of Mall Manager Ryan Perry, Security Director David Quinn of www.pscsite.com, is the fact Preferred Valet Parking, www.preferredvaletparking.com allowed multiple cars to be vandalized with a marker while its valet manager stood idly by. Specifically, the valet manager states a PSC Site Security Officer Martinez marked up cars with a fluorescent pen that were illegally parked - however the stalls were not marked and the vehicle code requires stalls are marked. By writing all over the windshield of several cars claiming they could be towed is simply a false statement since the dozen cars were not in marked stalls. So, in short, "Officer Martinez" no doubt has a pending application with a police department since every security guard 'wants to be' one so will make sure his pour judgment and willingness to write on cars will be documented with the California Department of Consumer Affairs and in his employment file as major issues at work start off as minor ones.
It looks like Westfield UTC Mall, 92122, has many issues with security to the point it allows or embraces sexual conduct in its parking lot since public ads are up to *** in its parking lot are posted. Clearly, if ads are up Ryan Perry does not it as an issue and mall security is very lax providing such a comfort level.
Last, Preferred Valet Parking allowing the cars to be marked up to make room for its spur of the moment valet is highly improper. I have not located a business license for the company and the City informed me they do not have insurance on file for the company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security And Fraud
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Still a continued misbehavior! Mr wells is an alcoholic and commits adultery. His wife and the Corporate Management of Dicks Sporting Goods seem to be OK with this unethical,immoral and..."
- "Now Montana has join California Auto Dealers... Call 818 749 - 3288Missouri Court of Appeals â€“ Judge Joseph M. Ellis cites UNPUBLISHED DECISIONJudge Joseph M. Ellis and the Missouri Court..."
- "My Project Car I got from American Muscle Cars aka AMC!! Just 1 of the many problems I've had & having...I had to gut it because the BLACK MOLD &..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."