Preferred Valet Parking Vandalism
Vandalism at Westfield UTC Mall. Under the management of Mall Manager Ryan Perry, Security Director David Quinn of www.pscsite.com, is the fact Preferred Valet Parking, www.preferredvaletparking.com allowed multiple cars to be vandalized with a marker while its valet manager stood idly by. Specifically, the valet manager states a PSC Site Security Officer Martinez marked up cars with a fluorescent pen that were illegally parked - however the stalls were not marked and the vehicle code requires stalls are marked. By writing all over the windshield of several cars claiming they could be towed is simply a false statement since the dozen cars were not in marked stalls. So, in short, "Officer Martinez" no doubt has a pending application with a police department since every security guard 'wants to be' one so will make sure his pour judgment and willingness to write on cars will be documented with the California Department of Consumer Affairs and in his employment file as major issues at work start off as minor ones.
It looks like Westfield UTC Mall, 92122, has many issues with security to the point it allows or embraces sexual conduct in its parking lot since public ads are up to *** in its parking lot are posted. Clearly, if ads are up Ryan Perry does not it as an issue and mall security is very lax providing such a comfort level.
Last, Preferred Valet Parking allowing the cars to be marked up to make room for its spur of the moment valet is highly improper. I have not located a business license for the company and the City informed me they do not have insurance on file for the company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security And Fraud
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Original car, perfect condition - almost new. Never see snow or rain. Very little damage to front bumper, but impact damage reverse gear in automatic trans. The evaluation -..."
- "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."