Preferred Valet Parking Vandalism
Vandalism at Westfield UTC Mall. Under the management of Mall Manager Ryan Perry, Security Director David Quinn of www.pscsite.com, is the fact Preferred Valet Parking, www.preferredvaletparking.com allowed multiple cars to be vandalized with a marker while its valet manager stood idly by. Specifically, the valet manager states a PSC Site Security Officer Martinez marked up cars with a fluorescent pen that were illegally parked - however the stalls were not marked and the vehicle code requires stalls are marked. By writing all over the windshield of several cars claiming they could be towed is simply a false statement since the dozen cars were not in marked stalls. So, in short, "Officer Martinez" no doubt has a pending application with a police department since every security guard 'wants to be' one so will make sure his pour judgment and willingness to write on cars will be documented with the California Department of Consumer Affairs and in his employment file as major issues at work start off as minor ones.
It looks like Westfield UTC Mall, 92122, has many issues with security to the point it allows or embraces sexual conduct in its parking lot since public ads are up to *** in its parking lot are posted. Clearly, if ads are up Ryan Perry does not it as an issue and mall security is very lax providing such a comfort level.
Last, Preferred Valet Parking allowing the cars to be marked up to make room for its spur of the moment valet is highly improper. I have not located a business license for the company and the City informed me they do not have insurance on file for the company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security And Fraud
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..."
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "We bought a home from Shea Homes in Union County NC, we are very disappointed with the quality of the workmanship and the lock of response from the Shea Homes..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."