Preferred Valet Parking Vandalism
Vandalism at Westfield UTC Mall. Under the management of Mall Manager Ryan Perry, Security Director David Quinn of www.pscsite.com, is the fact Preferred Valet Parking, www.preferredvaletparking.com allowed multiple cars to be vandalized with a marker while its valet manager stood idly by. Specifically, the valet manager states a PSC Site Security Officer Martinez marked up cars with a fluorescent pen that were illegally parked - however the stalls were not marked and the vehicle code requires stalls are marked. By writing all over the windshield of several cars claiming they could be towed is simply a false statement since the dozen cars were not in marked stalls. So, in short, "Officer Martinez" no doubt has a pending application with a police department since every security guard 'wants to be' one so will make sure his pour judgment and willingness to write on cars will be documented with the California Department of Consumer Affairs and in his employment file as major issues at work start off as minor ones.
It looks like Westfield UTC Mall, 92122, has many issues with security to the point it allows or embraces sexual conduct in its parking lot since public ads are up to *** in its parking lot are posted. Clearly, if ads are up Ryan Perry does not it as an issue and mall security is very lax providing such a comfort level.
Last, Preferred Valet Parking allowing the cars to be marked up to make room for its spur of the moment valet is highly improper. I have not located a business license for the company and the City informed me they do not have insurance on file for the company.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security And Fraud
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. I wanted one of these Mustangs ever since the new retro style was introduced in 2005. Oct. 2013, I found my 2006 Mustang..."
- " I own a 2007 Maxima, the car mechanically has been sound, I recommend Nissan they have great cars, I am submitting this report to warn potential Nissan Buyers not..."
- "My son was in an accident and totaled his 1999 VW GTI V-R6-the Nationwide adjuster used this website to give estimate value of vehicle. Said it was only worth $2635.00...."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."