Annapolis, Maryland

DO NOT LET THESE GUYS TOUCH YOUR CAR!THEY I had my new wheels and tires installed couple of weeks ago and this is what happened - 1.

my wheels were scratched on three different places including spoke. They told me that they'll have touch up paint ready in 2 days. I received the paint TWO WEEKS later after three phone calls and two visits. 2.

I was having issues with tire not balancing right and after 2 road force balancing (at different tire store obviously), I decided to get new tires - went to different tire installer to have new set of tires installed. They found one of tires that these guys installed had the bead broke off from not lubing it right and forcing the tire onto the rim. This is likely why I was having tire balance issues. Went back to these guys to show them the tire and manager refuses to take responsibility.

If you value your car at all, avoid this place. I'm not stuck with a tire that i can't return and these guys are not taking responsibility.

Keeps saying it could have happened during demounting but broken bead during installation explains the balancing issue i had with this tire.Just unethical business that everyone should avoid at all cost.

Review about: Tire Installation.

I didn't like: Damage on my wheel and tire.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Precision Tune?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion