PRECIOUS PUPS SHUT DOWN BY THE NY STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL
And have a court case pending. See photos attached.
Precious Pups shut down by the New York State Attorney General's office and is being investigated.
See photos below......
PRECIOUS PUPS HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COURT INJUNCTION FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL...........
CANNOT RE-OPEN UNLESS ALL CHARGES ARE RESPONDED TO
ALL DOGS TO FOSTER HOMES...................
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT IS NOT OVER YET!! WE NEED TO KEEP ON........PRESS FORWARD AND GET THOSE DOGS TAKEN AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Huge "THANK YOU" to Eric. Eric T. Schneiderman and the NY State Attorney General's Suffolk County Office for recognizing the torture of these poor animals at the hands of Precious Pups. We have confidence that this will soon come to an end and be the beginning of new legislation to protect ALL of the voiceless animals and to stop the torture and torment that has gone on within the walls of Precious Pups "Rescue".
Please join me in our appreciation of this monumental action.!!
Eric T. Schneiderman heard our many pleas to stop the abuse of Long Island's precious animals. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we MUST send a HUGE "Thank You" to Chief Laton of the Suffolk County SPCA......many doubted, I did too........but they came through and they assisted the Attorney General's office in bringing all of the evidence so many of you/us had sent in to them.......persistence pays...CHIEF LATON.... OUR APOLOGIES FOR DOUBTING......OUR GRATITUDE FOR COMING THROUGH.
We know this is only the beginning, and for those other "rescues" out there doing the same thing.......YOU will get shut down too.!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Animals Torture
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "The Riverhead Town Board has approved a resolution to take legal action against a Baiting Hollow property that town officials allege is acting as an illegal dog shelter. The board gave..."
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Terrible company! Terrible customer service. Phone and charger were fried over night (possible fire could have occured) and company refuses to replace phone. Switching to sprint as they cover..."
- "Put this floor down in 2009. Followed manufacturers instructions exactly. Started showing wear in 3 years. Now it looks like a floor from a rental in the projects! Big patches..."