PRECIOUS PUPS SHUT DOWN BY THE NY STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL
And have a court case pending. See photos attached.
Precious Pups shut down by the New York State Attorney General's office and is being investigated.
See photos below......
PRECIOUS PUPS HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COURT INJUNCTION FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL...........
CANNOT RE-OPEN UNLESS ALL CHARGES ARE RESPONDED TO
ALL DOGS TO FOSTER HOMES...................
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT IS NOT OVER YET!! WE NEED TO KEEP ON........PRESS FORWARD AND GET THOSE DOGS TAKEN AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Huge "THANK YOU" to Eric. Eric T. Schneiderman and the NY State Attorney General's Suffolk County Office for recognizing the torture of these poor animals at the hands of Precious Pups. We have confidence that this will soon come to an end and be the beginning of new legislation to protect ALL of the voiceless animals and to stop the torture and torment that has gone on within the walls of Precious Pups "Rescue".
Please join me in our appreciation of this monumental action.!!
Eric T. Schneiderman heard our many pleas to stop the abuse of Long Island's precious animals. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we MUST send a HUGE "Thank You" to Chief Laton of the Suffolk County SPCA......many doubted, I did too........but they came through and they assisted the Attorney General's office in bringing all of the evidence so many of you/us had sent in to them.......persistence pays...CHIEF LATON.... OUR APOLOGIES FOR DOUBTING......OUR GRATITUDE FOR COMING THROUGH.
We know this is only the beginning, and for those other "rescues" out there doing the same thing.......YOU will get shut down too.!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Animals Torture
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "Put this floor down in 2009. Followed manufacturers instructions exactly. Started showing wear in 3 years. Now it looks like a floor from a rental in the projects! Big patches..."
- "Terrible company! Terrible customer service. Phone and charger were fried over night (possible fire could have occured) and company refuses to replace phone. Switching to sprint as they cover..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."