One of Andras' ex fiances rode my stallion in a show without my permission. He later stole this stallion through fraudulent means and the horse is now at her farm in Georgia. Andras has stolen tack and an embryo from my Premium Holsteiner mare.

He also used her for lessons with inexperienced amateurs without my knowledge or consent.

She is no longer safe to ride as a result.

Andras Szieberth is a *** man and I warn anyone that the casualty of doing business with him is injured horses, verbal abuse, insults, and in this case hundreds of thousands in debt.

There are better options than doing business with Prairie Pines Sporthorses in Wellborn, FL.

I've been quiet for way too long. Like many victims, I was embarrassed that I was cheated.

To make it worse, I got my husband and his love of me involved and he lost money to the tune of thousands. Andras believes reaching a financial agreement (which he didn't fulfill) absolves him of criminal liability for cheating. It doesn't.

I'm a prudent, educated woman with lifelong horse experience. If Andras will rob me then he'll do the same to someone else.

Beware.

I'm willing to let my losses go with this warning but I will pursue what legal remedies I have should Mr. Szieberth or his co-horts continue threats and attacks.

Review about: Horse Sales.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prairie Florist?

Comments

justsaynotojerks

:grin Florist? Somebody screwed up. Nevertheless, this guy is a lying, cheating, dirty dealing thief who you should avoid at all costs!!!