Prairie Florist - Beware Andras Szieberth horse trainer Prairie Pines Farm
One of Andras' ex fiances rode my stallion in a show without my permission. He later stole this stallion through fraudulent means and the horse is now at her farm in Georgia. Andras has stolen tack and an embryo from my Premium Holsteiner mare.
He also used her for lessons with inexperienced amateurs without my knowledge or consent.
She is no longer safe to ride as a result.
Andras Szieberth is a *** man and I warn anyone that the casualty of doing business with him is injured horses, verbal abuse, insults, and in this case hundreds of thousands in debt.
There are better options than doing business with Prairie Pines Sporthorses in Wellborn, FL.
I've been quiet for way too long. Like many victims, I was embarrassed that I was cheated.
To make it worse, I got my husband and his love of me involved and he lost money to the tune of thousands. Andras believes reaching a financial agreement (which he didn't fulfill) absolves him of criminal liability for cheating. It doesn't.
I'm a prudent, educated woman with lifelong horse experience. If Andras will rob me then he'll do the same to someone else.
I'm willing to let my losses go with this warning but I will pursue what legal remedies I have should Mr. Szieberth or his co-horts continue threats and attacks.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Horse Sales
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."
- "Your recent commercial with the dead chicken cacasses as string puppets entertaining children is disgusting. These were once living animals and a poor example for children. If animals are..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."