Middle Township, New Jersey
1.2K views 5 comments

Bought a full bred english bulldog,so we thought..She also told us the mother of my dog was on premises the beggining of the lies .

We promised we were not breeding the dog so she told us .. Papers due upon proof of spay. Proof provided, and the papers never materialized. Tons of excuses..

Busy.. Son's game ...son sick... Your harrasing me ... Blocked from facebook ..

I am sure the same lotsss of people heard.I also complained to facebook, how is she allowed to peddle with judgements against her but I guess Mark is too busy no reply.. I have had many emails from unhappy customers.

Time to shut down this sweet/ vicious dishonest person from scamming ..Tgdr482@gmail.com

Review about: English Bulldog.

I didn't like: Scammer.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Prada Puppies?

Comments

How did u find out the dog wasn't full bred

Mary
Lebanon, New Jersey, United States #1060364

What you need to do is contact John Hoffman Attorney General for NJ at 609-633-8713. Durkin has an agreement in place to follow ALL Laws, the problem is that she stubs her nose at all authority and goes on her merry way. She is not supposed to buy her puppymill puppies from unlicensed dealers/breeders and she still is, she's not going to stop, what needs to be done is customers need to stop buying and maybe picket her place like they did to the Cherry Hill pet shop.

to Mary #1076846

This makes me very angry.Who is the more criminal, here?

Durken or Hoffman? WHY has she not been stopped? Her Facebook page is crammed with puppies, so cheap that I suspect allegations are true that they are indeed coming from Amish Puppy millers who are flying under the radar, themselves. Please report your cases, people.

This hateful practice needs to end and people have a right to know exactly what they are supporting. How can they do that when she has a strict policy of only by appointment in order to view puppies.

This is so nobody can check on her compliance!How is this even legal?!!

why wouldn't you just go to the pound there are so many dogs that they have to put down and you can even go on a waiting list for a certain breed to come in and they will contact you if they get one. there is no excuse for your stupidity there are so many warning signs about buying from breeders maybe now you can go onto a website called change.org and voice your opinion about breeders to shut them down once and for all if you saw how many dogs are put down and I should say put down that's the nice word murdered maybe your view would change if you were the one having to murder them everyday.

to Anonymous #1077923

I really do understand your frustration, but there will always be people who want a purebred dog.I have both rescued and responsibly bought my dogs and always will.

But not all breeders are the same.

Anyone can place two dogs together and get a facsimile of breed standard, but what they are not getting is the overall health that comes from good, ethical breeding.I do agree that there are many purebred dogs at the shelter who make wonderful pets, as well as every designer mix under the sun!