I have been trying to cancel my services for 2 weeks and I have gotten the run around. And even though it is in my records to cancel they still charged me for another month knowing I wanted to cancel. Absolutely ridiculous.

PR Business of Boca Raton Cons: Collections issues, Impossible to cancel account, Dishonest sales team.

Comments

#2068654

This “company” is a huge fraud. Took me for $2000.

I could NEVER get anyone to contact me regarding updates to my website as promised. They lied and put off constantly. Their “monthly” meetings? A joke.

They only want to show you your Google My business page. The people who they had call me every month could NEVER answer my specific questions or connect me to a supervisor. My emails went unanswered. This went on for WEEKS!

I have filed a CC dispute. Contacted the BBB. and my attorney said they have multiple suits against them for not providing services and taking companies money. I am done.

They lied through their teeth. Promised me unlimited interaction with professional website reps who would always be available. They never responded to me. And my rep who signed me up?

He blocked my email. What does that tell you?

PR Business of Boca Raton Reviews