Ppm Premier Property Managements - Premier Property Managements in Mexico is a SCAM!!!
While vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, my wife and I became involved in a Timeshare purchase that ended up being a complete scam with regards to promises made, both verbally, and in writing.I am happy to report that we have come to an acceptable ending with the timeshare company.
All that is left is to do the same with the "Add on" scam purported by the now named Premier Property Managements, (Previously called "Premier Property Management" in our contract). We were charged $599 for a service that we have in writing included "Marketing" our extra weeks worth of timeshare inventory for $6000, to be paid in February of years 2014-2018.
Not only did PPM not fulfill their contractual obligations, the over 4 dozen documented phone calls to them in a 4 month period ended up being a complete waste of time. The representatives on the phone kept making up reasons why they were late on making good with this documented contract obligation, always promising that it would be soon.
They were additionally going to consolidate other properties of ours, and even went as far as to put down a fraudulent name of the "Supposed" buyer, who of course evaporated once it was time to close escrow. Many times we were told that a PPM representative would contact us with an update on both our escrow and rental disbursements, yet AT NO TIME DID A PPM REP EVER CONTACT US. What kind of legitimate operation does not ever call its clients? The answer is simple-NO legit operation.
A simple online search also turns up many other angry people defrauded exactly the same by this "Operation". Mexico timeshare Scams are well documented in the last few years especially, as consumers become more savvy to the details of how these operations exist and do business, and this company, PPM, is no different. For $599, we got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, except a waste of money and time trying to chase them down to find out why they could not make good on A SINGLE THING PROMISED IN WRITING, as well as explained originally during our timeshare presentation. Not only have we reported this outfit to the Mexico timeshare authorities, but we are reporting them to state and National authorities, as well as top news agencies and other relevant recipients.
The main points of contact at PPM appear to be a Mr. Gilbert Castro and a Mr. David Fox, operating out of Puerto Vallarta, where many other boiler room type operations currently exist. On 7-7-2015, we sent PPM an official email response asking for our $599 back, based on lack of fulfilling their contract obligations.
This email was in response to a phone call I had made a day earlier where the representative on the phone made a bunch of excuses why they never were able to fulfill their agreement, and could not put me through to a manager because no one else was there. "No one else was there??" What kind of legitimate operation has no one else there, especially a manger? The answer is of course the same-NO LEGITIMATE OPERATION!! After the same run around, I indicated that I wanted to cancel our "Membership".
I was almost immediately emailed a "Settlement and Release" form, and was dumbfounded by some of the verbiage in it, specifically the part that said " No party admits blame or liability" and goes on to say, in bold type no less " all parties agree to keep the PPM and the existence of this Settlement and Release strictly confidential"??!! WHAT ARE THEY HIDING, THAT REQUIRES THIS IN WRITING? But it gets better...... the next paragraph, also in bold, reads "Member agrees to retract all past negative activity, and not to participate in any future negative activity which is intended to, or which has the effect of, damaging the reputation or business of PPM, or any affiliate, or interfering with their relationships with their customers or potential customers.
This includes, without limitation, posting comments or other information on websites and distribution of written materials in any manner. Member agrees to advise all parties to whom Member may have made complaint that the complaint has been "satisfactorily resolved"??!! NOW WHAT DOES THIS SAY ABOUT THIS COMPANY? EXACTLY WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE, THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM!
Fortunately for us, we have signed no such paperwork, and thus are free to help educate the entire world here about PPM and what they are really about.
Even the phone representative seemed completely indifferent about our issues, and all but encouraged us to take steps to expose PPM in an effort to get our $599 back, and so here we are.I will be contacting an extensive amount of recipients regarding this issue, as previously indicated, from lawmakers to law enforcement, news agencies and online blog, website, social media outlets and even Change.org campaigns, and I will be updating this post with the most current information.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Complete and utter scam-do not get involved with them
- Reason of review:
- We were scammed
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ppm Premier Property Managements Vacation Ownership
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We went to Dreams on one of those "preview/sales" promotions with BookVIP. We got a SMOKIN deal and decided to go and try it out. We were gonna do the..."
- "We had a FANTABULOUS time! We stayed in Los Cabos San Lucas at Villa Del Palmar Resort! What an awesome trip! We enjoyed the Glass Bottom Boat trip and..."
- "This was our first time using Bookvip.com and we are quite impressed with the excellent and timely way every encounter with them was handled. We were treated like VIP during..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."
- "I purchased a pendant that was promoted by Carnivals representative of the off shore Jewelers including Royal Jewelers. He had seminars explaining the history of the mine and stones. The..."