Powerwindowfix - Power Window Fix - Elan Yaari is a SCAM ARTIST
Power Window Fix is a SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!!
Elan Yaari is a scam artist. He will quote you a price on the phone and show up on time for the FIRST visit. But he will also break other thinks such as the door handle and STILL not complete the job he quoted. He ended up replacing my Honda Accord driver's power window motor but then said I had to get the switch myself and then he would come back and finish the job. Of course, I was *** and paid in full, and he refused to give me a receipt (it was 8pm by the time he finally showed up and dark outside).
However, he didn't connect the door handle and I couldn't exit my car. After numerous calls and texts, he FINALLY came out to fix the door handle at midnight. Then I got the window switch myself and installed it (just a couple of clicks) and the window still didn't work. Of course I immediately called him and have since was able to schedule four (4) different times for him to fix it. He stood me up all four times. He does not provide a one year warranty and he does not provide satisfaction guaranteed.
He will take your money and not stand behind his work. Do not believe when he tells you that it's his "competition" leaving these bad reviews - because it is not true.
I will spread the word about ELAN YAARI'S POWER WINDOW FIX SCAM ... He will say the bad reviews are his competitors trying to take his business down. THIS IS ALSO A LIE.... the only good reviews are from him or his relatives. Why do all the 'customers' that have the good reviews are named "YAARI"???
Am I competitor? *** no! I'm a single mom trying to make it by in this cruel world and am tired of being taken advantage of by ***-scammers like Elan Yaari. And how would I have his *** yellow sticker on the inside of my car door?
By the way - I finally got tired of waiting for this fool and began to investigate his work.
After removing the door panel, I discovered that ELAN YAARI CUT THE POWER WINDOW WIRES!! I spliced them together and the window finally worked. Who knows if I really needed the replaced motor - it was probably only the window switches to begin with.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Power Window Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "Dear customer Relations Representative: April,4,2016 while I was cooking today using your product , Progresso Chicken Broth, a piece of black substance came pouring out of the box and into my sauce..."
- "Wow. I have read about 5 reviews of this product---this deliberate lying and overpricing of products has ticked me off to the point that I am posting my experience. I..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."