Powerwindowfix - Power Window Fix - Elan Yaari is a SCAM ARTIST
Power Window Fix is a SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!!
Elan Yaari is a scam artist. He will quote you a price on the phone and show up on time for the FIRST visit. But he will also break other thinks such as the door handle and STILL not complete the job he quoted. He ended up replacing my Honda Accord driver's power window motor but then said I had to get the switch myself and then he would come back and finish the job. Of course, I was *** and paid in full, and he refused to give me a receipt (it was 8pm by the time he finally showed up and dark outside).
However, he didn't connect the door handle and I couldn't exit my car. After numerous calls and texts, he FINALLY came out to fix the door handle at midnight. Then I got the window switch myself and installed it (just a couple of clicks) and the window still didn't work. Of course I immediately called him and have since was able to schedule four (4) different times for him to fix it. He stood me up all four times. He does not provide a one year warranty and he does not provide satisfaction guaranteed.
He will take your money and not stand behind his work. Do not believe when he tells you that it's his "competition" leaving these bad reviews - because it is not true.
I will spread the word about ELAN YAARI'S POWER WINDOW FIX SCAM ... He will say the bad reviews are his competitors trying to take his business down. THIS IS ALSO A LIE.... the only good reviews are from him or his relatives. Why do all the 'customers' that have the good reviews are named "YAARI"???
Am I competitor? *** no! I'm a single mom trying to make it by in this cruel world and am tired of being taken advantage of by ***-scammers like Elan Yaari. And how would I have his *** yellow sticker on the inside of my car door?
By the way - I finally got tired of waiting for this fool and began to investigate his work.
After removing the door panel, I discovered that ELAN YAARI CUT THE POWER WINDOW WIRES!! I spliced them together and the window finally worked. Who knows if I really needed the replaced motor - it was probably only the window switches to begin with.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Power Window Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Let me first start by saying I am 40, my friend is 30. We are both managers for a very large, very successful company in Rochester, NY. I also own..."
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."