Powerwindowfix - Power Window Fix - Elan Yaari is a SCAM ARTIST
Power Window Fix is a SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!!
Elan Yaari is a scam artist. He will quote you a price on the phone and show up on time for the FIRST visit. But he will also break other thinks such as the door handle and STILL not complete the job he quoted. He ended up replacing my Honda Accord driver's power window motor but then said I had to get the switch myself and then he would come back and finish the job. Of course, I was *** and paid in full, and he refused to give me a receipt (it was 8pm by the time he finally showed up and dark outside).
However, he didn't connect the door handle and I couldn't exit my car. After numerous calls and texts, he FINALLY came out to fix the door handle at midnight. Then I got the window switch myself and installed it (just a couple of clicks) and the window still didn't work. Of course I immediately called him and have since was able to schedule four (4) different times for him to fix it. He stood me up all four times. He does not provide a one year warranty and he does not provide satisfaction guaranteed.
He will take your money and not stand behind his work. Do not believe when he tells you that it's his "competition" leaving these bad reviews - because it is not true.
I will spread the word about ELAN YAARI'S POWER WINDOW FIX SCAM ... He will say the bad reviews are his competitors trying to take his business down. THIS IS ALSO A LIE.... the only good reviews are from him or his relatives. Why do all the 'customers' that have the good reviews are named "YAARI"???
Am I competitor? *** no! I'm a single mom trying to make it by in this cruel world and am tired of being taken advantage of by ***-scammers like Elan Yaari. And how would I have his *** yellow sticker on the inside of my car door?
By the way - I finally got tired of waiting for this fool and began to investigate his work.
After removing the door panel, I discovered that ELAN YAARI CUT THE POWER WINDOW WIRES!! I spliced them together and the window finally worked. Who knows if I really needed the replaced motor - it was probably only the window switches to begin with.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Power Window Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "In August 2014 I had a problem with the power line in my building , and it cause me a lot of damage , the way it's start is the..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."