SCAM!!! An awful service! The highest price doesn't mean the highest service!!!! The essay they've submitted was written by a third-grade!!! For what?!!? For what did I pay $84.95?!?! 1 star is too big for them! Guys never ever use them! You better write on your own!!! Don't waste your time and money for this SCAM-BAGS!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

No refund can be made because the paper was not plagiarized! Sure!! Who wants to plagiarize this ***?! My younger brother would probably write this essay better then these 'expert writers from the USA and Great Britain'!!

Never use this service!

Review about: 3 Page Essay.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $85
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Poweredessays?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Trust But Verify Nv Real Estate Academy " Trust but verify-this is one of the most important tenets of the system. Look at what we have to say and verify for yourself if this applies for your..." Read more Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more