144 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.5

I understand there is a shipping shortage going on. However, the first transmission ground itself to death and clogged the valve body.

I took it back the shop, after receiving the 2nd transmission, they opened the pan on the second one after installing it and guess what...MORE METAL SHAVINGS. Both transmissions were complete garbage BOTH times. The warranty only covers up to $350 to remove/replace the transmission. I have no clue how much I am on the hole at the moment, but I would have been MUCH better off going somewhere else.

I bought the first one in May...and I am still waiting. I have been on constant calls with customers and the Manager at O'Reillys. Seriously do yourself and stress a favor and look elsewhere.

The honest thing to do here would be to cover the labor 100% and not set an unreasonable cap($350 max labor) for removing TWO broken transmissions and replacing them. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Power Torque Transmissions Cons: Reliability, Honesty, Properly rebuilt.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Power Torque Transmissions Reviews