Power Dump - Www.powerdump.net broken power barrel

2 of 2 Power Dump reviews

I bought a power barrel for $1149 dollars and the barrel broke right of the box and it did not come with a warranty.The owner of the company when he finally answered his phone sound like he had been drinking a lot did not care to take the pile of junk back for a refund.

He sounded really unprofessional when I told him about how the welds we cracked on his machine and told me I had mixed the gas wrong when I didn't even told him that the problem was the welds had cracked and the chain was slipping.

The owner of the company did not treat me with respect and was not accountable for his work so I just want to let the other consumers know that I would not buy this power barrel because it comes with no warranty and the owner was really unprofessional with me on the phone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 Power Dump reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
layerpipefarm

Sep 25, 2013 #721420

I realize I spelled did not use some correct grammar. My apology for that I hope every body interested in a power barrel do their research so they do not end up like me because now my landscaping business took a hit do to my poor judgement in products.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.