Arizona City, Arizona

I bought a power barrel and it broke after hauling stuff like in there videos.The engine like exploded because I thing there is supposed to be a transmission on machinery like this who ever engineered this piece is very ignorant.

I would just recommend you do not buy this power barrel from www.mypowerbarrel.net because they didn't engineer this thing right and there not going to replace my engine or actually install a transmission. Complete was of money I've all ready contacted my attorney to file a suit against this company.

I did a search on this guy that makes the under engineered machined and he is actually a registered sex offender so I would look forward to him going back to jail.His name is Doug Franklin and he is going to pay back my money.

Review about: My Power Dump.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Power Dump?

Comments

Friendlyfactfinder

Layerpipefarm, I feel sorry for you.Not only is your business fictitious, but there have been no purchases from Arizona or Washington.

Also your spelling and grammar are the equivalent of a 4th grader. I searched for your business and came up with nothing. I also checked the sex offender database which is available online for free, and found that Mr. Franklin is not a registered sex offender.

What you are doing is considered harassment, defamation of character, slander, emotional distress and bodily harm. I suggest that you either remove your false posting, as I have contacted Mr. Franklin and notified him of your misconduct. The internet has given you a false sense of anonymity.

Mr. Franklin is taking full legal action against you. Your IP address will be given to a prosecutor who will then request from your internet provider, the name that the IP address was assigned during the time this false comment was made. Then you will be ordered to appear in court.

This may be difficult for you to afford due to the fact that your business does not exist and you will have to fly from Arizona.But such is the price of slander.

theskeptic457
Billings, Montana, United States #722149

I love this. I like to go through this website and read some of the reviews for entertainment. I just came across this one and wow! Whoever wrote this was either on ***, or just never went to school. I can't believe how many spelling and grammar errors there are. Almost gave me a headache decoding it. I guess Layerpipefarm shouldn't have been "was-ing" all his money on a wheel barrel, instead should have hired an English tutor.

Anyways so I checked out the website ( www.mypowerdump.com ) for this product and actually it seems pretty cool. I called the guy about it and he said it is fully warrantied, and he hasn't had any come back to him needing fixed. I'm still looking in to it, but the Power Dump is just what I need to help out on the 39 acres I live on. I'll bet my brother could use this for his landscaping company to. We'll see what happens.

-Oh, and since I was feeling bored I thought I'd look up Doug Franklin on the National Sex Offender Registry, and the Idaho registry. I didn't see anything about him on there - Sounds like false info to me. Anyways can't wait to check out this new machine more. I would have had no idea it existed if not for coming across this post. Thanks :)