I bought a power barrel and it broke after hauling stuff like in there videos.The engine like exploded because I thing there is supposed to be a transmission on machinery like this who ever engineered this piece is very ignorant.
I would just recommend you do not buy this power barrel from www.mypowerbarrel.net because they didn't engineer this thing right and there not going to replace my engine or actually install a transmission. Complete was of money I've all ready contacted my attorney to file a suit against this company.
I did a search on this guy that makes the under engineered machined and he is actually a registered sex offender so I would look forward to him going back to jail.His name is Doug Franklin and he is going to pay back my money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- My Power Dump
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks! I called him over and over again and requested..."
- "We had five windows replaced about eight years ago by Champion. During the original install, the workers tried to use pieces of mortar from the bricks to shim the windows...."
- "I special ordered Pella windows and sliding door over instock lower priced windows and sliding door thinking I was buying a very good quality window and door. WRONG!!! ..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."