Potbelly Sandwich Shop Manager Review from Homewood, Illinois

3 of 9 Potbelly Sandwich Shop reviews

First id like to say i love potbellys im in a wheelchair ive been a costumer for 15 year's everyone knows i sell photos for at least 7 of those year's during this time ive gotten to know many people who work and live there it shouldn't be a problem getting a partition signed by many of thei hustle my pictices on the corner for many years and sell my photos when i take a break i go to potbellys located at 542 S. Dearborn St. Chicago Il when im sitting there drinking my soda the people i know walks through the door see me sitting there and we speak to each other what wrong with that he says im asking people for money with is untrue sometimes we share photos of vacations we went on like alot of your customers do this is the store manager banning me out of my favorite potbelly store on a rainy afternoon a guy and myself went outside to smoke a cigarette under the awnings along the sidewalk he told me i couldn't talk to my friends in the store i have never had any problems at this store til now i would like to be let back into the store thats all thank you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #833826

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Potbelly Sandwich Shop? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 9 Potbelly Sandwich Shop reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.