Post Me org - Post-me.org | Adam Prattler | Guest Posting Services | Fraud | Reviews
Being in same city, I opted out www.post-me.org as my guest posting services provider for my health website. The director Adam Prattler(https://plus.google.com/118098422274785878648), who came to my office for first presentation was impressive. I choosen the best one, the premimum package of $1350 for 25 guest posts. Adam Prattler assured me of quality of articles and websites where my links will be posted with a turn around tim of 21 days.
The payment was made upfront for two months in cash.
One week later, I received 5 articles for review and they were excellent. I asked him to show me the articles to be posted beforehand since they were going to spread a message about my website. Three days later, I received links where my article were posted. They were posted on PR 0 and DA 10+ websites.
Upon asking the reason, Adam Prattler said that he can publish only on such low quality websites. I asked him to remove the content from such low quality websites as it will harm my website as well but where he said that most of the guest posting services at www.post-me.org are paid links and will require more money to get them removed.
After several reminder and phone calls, it has now passed three months and neither I received more guest posts nor my money back since it was paid in cash.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Guest Posting Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."