Being in same city, I opted out www.post-me.org as my guest posting services provider for my health website. The director Adam Prattler(https://plus.google.com/118098422274785878648), who came to my office for first presentation was impressive. I choosen the best one, the premimum package of $1350 for 25 guest posts. Adam Prattler assured me of quality of articles and websites where my links will be posted with a turn around tim of 21 days.

The payment was made upfront for two months in cash.

One week later, I received 5 articles for review and they were excellent. I asked him to show me the articles to be posted beforehand since they were going to spread a message about my website. Three days later, I received links where my article were posted. They were posted on PR 0 and DA 10+ websites.

Upon asking the reason, Adam Prattler said that he can publish only on such low quality websites. I asked him to remove the content from such low quality websites as it will harm my website as well but where he said that most of the guest posting services at www.post-me.org are paid links and will require more money to get them removed.

After several reminder and phone calls, it has now passed three months and neither I received more guest posts nor my money back since it was paid in cash.

Review about: Guest Posting Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2700
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Post Me org?

Submit review

Comments

Ran.M
London, London, United Kingdom #812606

Adam Prattler has scammed me too, i bought blog posts links from him and gotten half the links he committed to from bad sub-domains.

saud

Adam Prattler is a scam and a bulshit *** ***.I work with him 40 days and work him on his project.

But after completing the project he did nt pay me any single cent of my work. so please be ware of this bulshit *** *** Adam prattler.

so you can secure.because he is a big scammer.

Saud Iqbal

Jon
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #758026

This is a fake review.

Adam Prattler

The image of the complainant is completely fake

See for yourself the complainant claims to be a certain Chrtisty aline while in fact the image is from alisha brennon from the dailymail.co.uk

2) The real truth is that this person is a guest poster himself going under the name Kumar Vaibhav

Proof of this can be seen from the name Christy Aline which then relates to this google plus profile:

Where you can the activity of this person who is obviously engaged in competing services and actually a HE not a she

3) Oh and btw we do not even accept any cash payments nor do we go and collect cash in person thats just plain absurd

4) interesting how you stated 3 months when our website was only live 2 months + from the time you made a post

I rest my case here and hope this turd of a lying transvestite lands under a buss and dies for the obvious lies made against us