Bronx, New York

Besides not have a phone number to reach them at.Their email customer service is the slowest and most insufficient process I have ever encountered.

I sold an item worth a couple of hundred dollars. BRAND NEW. USPS never scanned the item. I contacted poshmark after the 48 hours it is suggested to wait being that USPS can take up to 48 hours to update tracking.

After the 48 hours the package wasn't scanned. Poshmark told me after I contacted them the first time that my item was still in transit. I touched base with my buyer and a few days later she still did not receive. Again I contacted poshmark and each response from poshmark took 1-2 days to get and had NO info on what my next steps might be.

Finally, I asked what happens if I find the product is lost after my USPS investigation is complete? The customer service rep took that as me saying "my item is lost" and cancelled the order paying me automatically (which was a great gesture and appreciated) but also refunding my buyer of her money. Today, I heard from USPS and the package has been found and will be delivered to the buyer. For free.

I emailed poshmark but of course I probably wont hear back until tomorrow. I am sure they are able to somehow debit the buyer's account (hopefully) but what if they can't? What if my buyer gets this item for free? This whole experience has been very frustrating.

They NEED to up their customer service to accommodate the large number of poshmark users.An email a day or every other day with insufficient info is unacceptable especially when dealing with poshmark users' personal and costly items.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Poshmark Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Poshmark?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.