Poshmark Customer Care Review from Cranston, Rhode Island

140 of 334 Poshmark reviews

Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price.☆ Per rules I can only attest to this backpack because my daughter purchased for a carry all for my grandson with my money & they both live here with me while she works and is a student ☆ All the items this seller is selling comes from one site & shipped from China.

I can provide item numbers from the other site for most of her listings as Ive read the terms. ☆ I consider this "treason". Poshmark isnt doing anything because they just want their cut. I was blocked and I wasnt offensive at all.

Its the facts like the news/media report things we don't like to hear ~ and they're silencing anyone who has an opinion. I would like to see what the true home sellers have but this was an awful experience. Imagine all the others. I don't believe its not against policy but I do believe in Disclosures.

Im not sure about names but heres some pictures. The worst part is, the buyers are thanking her for this backpack & asking when will sheget more. my daughter thought she was getting a deal. She has the value and in aww.

I truly hope they are reporting this to Uncle Sam.Yard sale items & small amounts are ok but not this!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Poshgarden
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #886878

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Poshmark? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
140 of 334 Poshmark reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Poshmark.
Filing a new complaint about
×