Brooklyn, New York

I bought my ShopKeep POS system/peripherals through them.From the start, they didn't include a cable (mini USB charger ) to keep my iPad running.

Related: SHOPKEEP POS SYSTEM - HUGE LEARNING CURVE - WONT LET ME CANCEL CONTRACT

Then told me I can get it anywhere (e.g. Best Buy) and brushed it off. The more major issues stem from their contract between my company and vantiv -- a merchant services company. I got hit up with nearly $300 in PCI Compliance fees that were either stated costing $0.00 on my contract, or never ever disclosed to me when revising my contract at the end of April 2016.

When seeking resolution, I have been given the runaround saying that this is a vantiv issue.vantiv meanwhile states that POS Nation is the "farmer" and that vantiv is the "tractor", The only solution that they have offered is cancellation of the contract without penalty -- without penalty except the nearly $300 that I am now out.

I liked: Initial customer service.

I didn't like: Poorly written contracts and refusal to address issues.

1.8
Usability
Style and Design
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Shopkeep Pos System
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $298
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with POS Nation?

Comments