Porsche Plano - Wheel damage from delivery clamps

1 of 1 Porsche Plano reviews

I bought a new Porsche Macan from Porsche of Plano. We live near San Antonio and I took the car to Porsche of San Antonio for its first routine service.

They washed the car in a detailed manner and some damage markings appeared on the wheels.  The San Antonio dealer didn't change the tires or wheels nor has the car ever been through an automated car wash with self propelled tracks. Porsche of San Antonio management said the symmetric indentions in each wheel were apparently from clamps used during vehicle transport. There are multiple identical clamp marks and chips on each wheel.

The manager at San Antonio said it appeared the wheels were clamped from the inside-out.

Porsche of Plano claims they had nothing to do with these wheel damages and Porsche North America also claims no responsibility for the damages. It's my opinion that Porsche Plano may have used products and covered up the wheel  damages that were revealed when Porsche of San Antonio cleaned the wheels. The damage to each wheel was definitely not caused by me.

When I submitted the damages to Porsche of Plano, they offered a "fix" discount, not to replace the wheels with new ones. I bought a new car with new wheels, and Porsche should replace them with new wheels. I thought it odd that when I signed the papers to buy a new car, Porsche of Plano had me sign an as-is form saying there was no damage to the car. Now I understand why they did that.

It seems like they knew about the damaged wheels. This has been a terrible experience, and when I asked Porsche of Plano for help they became defensive and rude.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Porsche Plano reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Porsche Plano.
Filing a new complaint about
×