Attached is a picture of the contents of a 7 oz.package of Poppycock.
As you can see, there are many kernels of popcorn and there are nuts as well. However, almost every kernel and nut is detached from one another. There are very few pieces whereby the popcorn and nuts are adjoined. I've been eating Poppycock for over 20 years.
Lately, every package/container that I purchased has this detachment. The real treasure is in tasting the two together, but there is very little of this to be enjoyed.
What has happened to the recipe??Almost the entire contents of the bag is either a kernel of popcorn or a nut by itself.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poppycock Original
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date. Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station. Floor in public restrooms..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."