Attached is a picture of the contents of a 7 oz.package of Poppycock.
As you can see, there are many kernels of popcorn and there are nuts as well. However, almost every kernel and nut is detached from one another. There are very few pieces whereby the popcorn and nuts are adjoined. I've been eating Poppycock for over 20 years.
Lately, every package/container that I purchased has this detachment. The real treasure is in tasting the two together, but there is very little of this to be enjoyed.
What has happened to the recipe??Almost the entire contents of the bag is either a kernel of popcorn or a nut by itself.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Poppycock Original
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA. I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it. I took..."
- "as im eating my froot loops...I had bitten down on a rock hard froot loop...next thing I knew ,my whole bridge in the upper left back 3 teeth ,were completely..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."