Las Vegas, Nevada

Do not buy. This product is dangerous and not stable, and you will not receive your money back. My family purchased the larger version of this pool, and it collapsed (see photos at imgur: http://imgur.com/a/oidEl). The metal is not stable and the entire back yard was ruined. You can also see the weight of this broken pool completely crushed a bucket we used to catch excess water, and had this been my child she would have been seriously injured.

Related: Polygroup - Poly group pro series swimming pool

As for the warranty, PolyGroup offers a 90-day warranty. Our pool broke on day 100, and despite being only 10 days out of warranty, the company told us we had no claim and they wouldn't help us at all. The metal completely bent in half on half of the poles, and they said they had no responsibility whatsoever.

Do not purchase this product. Your family's lives are at stake and the company will not help in any way. Terrible product, would not buy again and would not do business with them again.

Review about: Summer Escapes Pool.

I didn't like: Waranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Polygroup Pool
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Polygroup?

Comments

And that's why I went with an Intex pool ;)