Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

I called the Tallmadge, OH police department for help when I was attacked in my home by my wife's 21 year old son.Not my son.

I protected myself and got out of the house to call the police. When they passed my house 3 times I finally stood in the road to wave them down. 3 patrol suv's show up. The officer in charge was a woman named Hurley.

She gets out of her vehicle and walks right past me. Would not listen to a word I said. Long story short...I call for help and I get arrested. Never got to say a word.

I know there will be people out there that will say "there are always two sides to a story". That's true, but what I just wrote is the truth. Her son came at me while I was sitting on the couch. I protect myself and got out of the house.

By the way, I'm 50 yrs old. He's 21. There is a lot more to the story but I mostly wanted to say that officer Hurley is very incompetent. The Mayor of Tallmadge is beyond incompetent.

I will be seeking an attorney for damages and mental anguish. If I told you how much rhis injustice cost me to defend myself you wouldn't believe me. Here are pictures of her 21 yr old son crying like a baby.

The crying stopped once he realized he wasn't going to jail...I was.I forgot to mention our city prosecutor, Megan Raber, that pushed me when I tried to go in to see the mayor.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Police Department?

Comments