Verified Reviewer

1.2

ABSOLUTE JUNK!! I purchased 13 flimsy Dynaweld windows and half of them were defective.

The sash latches would stick open and when the window sash was raised, it would fall forward and rip right out of the frame! This happened to 2 windows!. I contacted Modern Builder Supply, who owns Polaris Windows, and they offered me parts to repair 2 windows that failed and were beyond repair! They didn't even bother to look at the photos I emailed them that clearly showed these windows were not repairable as the cheap, thin, plastic vinyl frames were busted.

So, I sued them and won my case! In the meantime, I go back to purchase a replacement window (only because I want all the windows to match) and my customer's home has a big hole in the side of it covered with plywood (a 7-month ordeal) and they refuse to sell to me a replacement window because I did the right thing and sued them! STAY AWAY!!! Pathetic product and even worse customer service!!!

Not only is their product JUNK, their treatment of their customers is obviously just as bad. To this day, they refuse to make this right!

By the way, they never paid me for the lawsuit case that was in my favor. They simply ignored me, my case, and brushed it under the rug.

Thinking I'd just go away. BEWARE!!!

User's recommendation: If you're going to buy a window in this price range, simply buy retail. Why pay for a name when it's worthless?

Polaris Windows and Doors Pros: Price.

Polaris Windows and Doors Cons: Complete and utter lack of professionalism from all departments.

Location: 1900 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, Ohio 43240, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Polaris Windows and Doors Reviews