Pawtucket, Rhode Island

I am very disapointed that you removed the cardboard from the packaging.The bottles dont stand up right they are crooked or just fall over.

It is very embarrassing for my guests. I even use the 5 gallon for my water dispenser. I can no longer use the 16.9 oz bottles because of the cardboard issue. I'm sure your company turns a pretty profit.

I don't think you should devalue your renapacking that takes away the quality of your packaging.

Brenda Bolarinho

Review about: Poland Spring Water.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Poland Spring?

Comments

Really? The lack of cardboard packing is an embarrassment to your guests? Here's a solution; Dump those guests and find replacements who are less fragile.

Clancys Chips - Chip looks like it has already been dipped. (Has some kind of residue on it) Clancys Chips "...I was impressed they tasted just like the name brand chips and had a lot of whole chips so all was good until I spotted a chip in the pile..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo labels with out organic Why Dimeo Farms "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...." Read more Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Review Breyers "...I was at walmart the other day and deseretly wanted the new ice cream cake ice cream as it is my all time favorite.But i was very disappointed..." Read more Morton Salt - Allergic reaction to System Saver II additive in the salt? Morton Salt "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more