Verified Reviewer

Your letting players that are banned from your Platform make Dup IDs,,,an Regular players with original accounts are having to pay for it. They make these DUP IDs, to harass, threaten, and report chat, which they shouldnt be able to do, an just make your site a horrible place to play poker online.

SOOOO many players have left your site due to this. 1 player has made over 4 thousand, yes 4 thousand DUP IDs, an yet you cant stop him. And yes, i have ALL of the 4 thousand DUP IDs noted from this one player. Then he has taught 2 other players how to do this.

You say this is a fair aj just site, but you DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR ORIGINAL PLAYERS. After all we are the ones who sit here everyday playing with these players, we should know who the *** we are playing with, Sad, that the original players have to suffer because of a DUP ID harassing, threatening, reporting etc...I would like to speak to a supervisor about this, I have emailed you my phone number/email. But i want to speak to ONE supervisor, NOT TEN....Cause yalls right hand doesnt know what your left hand is doing!

The pics i attached are just 1 player, with so many DUP IDs, that plays at the same table, harasses the same players, but yet you cant see this!,,,

Please call me or Email me.

I want to speak to 1 person an 1 person only. Cause pokerstars right hand dont know what the left hand is doing!

User's recommendation: DEPENDS ON THE RESOLUTION TO THIS MESS.

Preferred solution: A Resolution to this Mess.

Comments