Point of Sale - Rude condescending agents. On power trips control freaks

1 of 1 Point of Sale reviews

People these days are just twisted horrible control freaks it's a sick joke.I called a sale number to speak with someone abt an error on an application.

I got this Nasty woman who really just wanted to take control of the conversation be rude to me I mean she was white trash fat ugly and had to treat me in this derogatory way. Why are people these days so rude??? I'm calling in to ask a question. Why does powerless white trash try to put people down.

This tub of lard is trash.Where are all the decent human beings out there ???

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Point of Sale reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 18, 2014 #806550 Dallas, Texas, United States

White people are so F------S-----.They think everyone that is not white is broke-Down on their luck-Good For Nothing,But the truth about the matter is ,It is the other way around.Black people,Along with Hispanics etc.Are not greedy a-- people.The majority of these people are education-Not broke by a long shot-And if you by any chance run into one of these people,You would probably be more safer with them than one of your family member's.I am black and I have walked into places of business where it's like do you have money?B---- i can probably buy your B----***.MikeBrady,It's not what you do,It's how you do it.Everyone deserve's respect.In other word's don't judge a book by it's cover.That same person might one day save your F------live.

0 0 Reply
MikeBrady

Apr 10, 2014 #803820

" I mean she was white trash fat ugly" And you wonder why people don't like you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Point of Sale.
Filing a new complaint about
×