People these days are just twisted horrible control freaks it's a sick joke.I called a sale number to speak with someone abt an error on an application.

I got this Nasty woman who really just wanted to take control of the conversation be rude to me I mean she was white trash fat ugly and had to treat me in this derogatory way. Why are people these days so rude??? I'm calling in to ask a question. Why does powerless white trash try to put people down.

This tub of lard is trash.Where are all the decent human beings out there ???

Review about: Rude Agents.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Point of Sale?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #806553

Sorry "Save Your F------ Life.

Dallas, Texas, United States #806550

White people are so F------S-----.They think everyone that is not white is broke-Down on their luck-Good For Nothing,But the truth about the matter is ,It is the other way around.Black people,Along with Hispanics etc.Are not greedy a-- people.The majority of these people are education-Not broke by a long shot-And if you by any chance run into one of these people,You would probably be more safer with them than one of your family member's.I am black and I have walked into places of business where it's like do you have money?B---- i can probably buy your B----***.MikeBrady,It's not what you do,It's how you do it.Everyone deserve's respect.In other word's don't judge a book by it's cover.That same person might one day save your F------live.

MikeBrady

" I mean she was white trash fat ugly" And you wonder why people don't like you.