75 views

I had the fiberoptic cable laid almost 2 YEARS ago. I have called repeatedly to try to set up service, only to be told it wasn't "hooked up" yet.

Fine. This month I called and was told it was available. I set a date for the technician to come out. I set aside 2 hours to be home, have the dogs put up, etc.

No one showed. I called. They couldn't imagine what happened. I set another appointment, and they no-showed again.

I called the sales office and was told "it hasn't been set up yet." No call to let me know, no e-mail, just let me sit at home for 4find hours when I could have been doing something else. They had my email and my cellphone.

HORRIBLE customer service. Don't use them, if this is how they treat potential new customers, I can only imagine how they treat existing customers who have already forked over cash.

User's recommendation: use another provider.

Preferred solution: better communication with potential customers.

Point Broadband Pros: Great price, Fiberoptic cable service.

Point Broadband Cons: No customer service.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Point Broadband Reviews