I had PODS move us from the East Coast to the West Coast and had a great experience.Two years later we used PODS again to move back to the East Coast and had many issues.

Related: Pods Customer Care Review from Allston, Massachusetts

Mostly billing issues. Their billing department is lacking in customer services. They are super rude especially Bo. She would not let me get a word in.

She should not be dealing with the customers if she keeps over talking and not allowing the customer to speak. In the scheduling department there was a gentleman that was just as bad. He kept saying yes you will be prorated for the 5 days. So I asked how much was the prorated amount and he kept saying something else.

I don't even think HE knows what it means by PRORATED. LOL!!! I spoke to a nice lady Lia who was able to explain that there was no PRORATION.

The month would be charge and as long as it container was returned within 5 days then a refund for the month will be returned.So PODS please explain that to your scheduling department.

Review about: Billing N Scheduling Service.

I didn't like: Lack of knowledge and bad customer service by the staff, Rude staff.

1.3
Additional Services
Turnaround Time
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pods Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pods?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.