Hi guys am very pleased to write this message letting any and every company trying to start of in the merchant
business to contact poderpay.com these are the future leader of this type of services why? They give fast service they are direct and they pay which is most important they are number 1 in my list they've helped me with everything and am very glad I contacted them
And also the good think is you can processs transactions for only 1.2% if you are from United States and be causes my business in in the Us I can process money very cheap. I remember used first data or world pay and in the future is very expensive if you think . Thanks a lot poderpay.com I'm very very happy with you services .
More Review Details
What I liked
- Because is a cheap company
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Great company
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."