Atlanta, Georgia

I started working for Pluris Financial Group almost one year ago (10/2010) and I couldn't be happier.

I love my job.. everyone is extremly professional, but personable... hardworking & fun loving.

It's always hard walking into a new company or situation were you don't know anyone, I always feel awkward, But eveyone here made me feel welcomed.

One of the things I like about my job is that I see how hard the account executives work for their clients... to get them the best products for their needs... and I feel comfortable recommending anyone to use their services.

A successful company that I am happy to be working for!

Review about: Financial Services And Life Insurance.

Review #209776 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pluris Financial Group?

Submit review

Comments

Ex-Pluris Employee

I am sure you love your job - cold calling late Friday nights / early Sat. mornings - reprinted leads - the white board with its weekly stats to keep you pumped - smoking *** at the bosses house watching fights in the basement - driving all over the state - sounds awesome!

World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Replicahause - Le service après vente est nul et déplorable ! Replicahause "J'ai reçu ma montre, (commande n° 11145 du 26 novembre 2016) une Rolex Submariner, après 3 semaines j'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran à midi (Rolex submariner)...." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more g2a - Horrible scam website g2a "*First time using G2A *Purchase key for game *Key doesn't work *Contact seller and explain problem *Seller replies: "and?" *Support Team takes over the case *G2A closes case in seller's..." Read more