Atlanta, Georgia

I started working for Pluris Financial Group almost one year ago (10/2010) and I couldn't be happier.

I love my job.. everyone is extremly professional, but personable... hardworking & fun loving.

It's always hard walking into a new company or situation were you don't know anyone, I always feel awkward, But eveyone here made me feel welcomed.

One of the things I like about my job is that I see how hard the account executives work for their clients... to get them the best products for their needs... and I feel comfortable recommending anyone to use their services.

A successful company that I am happy to be working for!

Review about: Financial Services And Life Insurance.

Review #209776 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pluris Financial Group?

Comments

Ex-Pluris Employee

I am sure you love your job - cold calling late Friday nights / early Sat. mornings - reprinted leads - the white board with its weekly stats to keep you pumped - smoking *** at the bosses house watching fights in the basement - driving all over the state - sounds awesome!

WHO IS ON THE TAKE HERE WHEN IT COMES TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL & PAYPAL Paypal "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more