Plumber To The Rescue - Not A Satisfied Plumbing Customer!
I am No Longer Satisfied With Their Plumbing Services Anymore!
From approximately January 1st, 2016 to March 14th, 2016, I have had a problem with the Hot Water Not Working and I would call them to fix it and they would come over and fix it and then maybe 5-7 days later, the same problem would continue.
I must have had them come over at least (6) times to fix the same No Hot Water Problem and yesterday, being Sunday, March 13, 2016, I received another emailed complaint from one of my tenants about the Same Problem and I got so angry and fed up with it that I decided to contact American Express and Dispute the charges from the last two months.
Not only did I do that, but I also hired another Qualified and Licensed Plumber who knew exactly what to do which was to Replace The Water Heater because they stated that it has an Internal Water Leak!
So Why could Plumber To The Rescue Not Figure This Out in the First Place rather than Guessing and Taking My Hard Earned Money?
Yes, I am Very Angry and Upset over this experience because it should NOT have happened in the First Place!
Enclosed, in the attachment, please find a copy of one of the most recent letters that one of my tenants had emailed me regarding the Negligence that Plumber To The Rescue has caused.
Thank you for your so so Services!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Fact that most of their work was good
- Offered low prices
What I disliked
- That they ripped me off recently
- Came over 6 times to fix the hot water probem
- Never made a proper diagnosis on the problem
- Never solved my problem
- Were second guessing at what the problem was
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plumber To The Rescue Plumbing Services
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "Had candle burning in bathroom for 2 1/2 hours - smoke alarm went off. I went into bathroom to find candle engulfed in 6 inch flames. Doused with water to..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."