Plumber To The Rescue - Not A Satisfied Plumbing Customer!
I am No Longer Satisfied With Their Plumbing Services Anymore!
From approximately January 1st, 2016 to March 14th, 2016, I have had a problem with the Hot Water Not Working and I would call them to fix it and they would come over and fix it and then maybe 5-7 days later, the same problem would continue.
I must have had them come over at least (6) times to fix the same No Hot Water Problem and yesterday, being Sunday, March 13, 2016, I received another emailed complaint from one of my tenants about the Same Problem and I got so angry and fed up with it that I decided to contact American Express and Dispute the charges from the last two months.
Not only did I do that, but I also hired another Qualified and Licensed Plumber who knew exactly what to do which was to Replace The Water Heater because they stated that it has an Internal Water Leak!
So Why could Plumber To The Rescue Not Figure This Out in the First Place rather than Guessing and Taking My Hard Earned Money?
Yes, I am Very Angry and Upset over this experience because it should NOT have happened in the First Place!
Enclosed, in the attachment, please find a copy of one of the most recent letters that one of my tenants had emailed me regarding the Negligence that Plumber To The Rescue has caused.
Thank you for your so so Services!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Fact that most of their work was good
- Offered low prices
What I disliked
- That they ripped me off recently
- Came over 6 times to fix the hot water probem
- Never made a proper diagnosis on the problem
- Never solved my problem
- Were second guessing at what the problem was
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plumber To The Rescue Plumbing Services
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."