Plumber To The Rescue - Not A Satisfied Plumbing Customer!
I am No Longer Satisfied With Their Plumbing Services Anymore!
From approximately January 1st, 2016 to March 14th, 2016, I have had a problem with the Hot Water Not Working and I would call them to fix it and they would come over and fix it and then maybe 5-7 days later, the same problem would continue.
I must have had them come over at least (6) times to fix the same No Hot Water Problem and yesterday, being Sunday, March 13, 2016, I received another emailed complaint from one of my tenants about the Same Problem and I got so angry and fed up with it that I decided to contact American Express and Dispute the charges from the last two months.
Not only did I do that, but I also hired another Qualified and Licensed Plumber who knew exactly what to do which was to Replace The Water Heater because they stated that it has an Internal Water Leak!
So Why could Plumber To The Rescue Not Figure This Out in the First Place rather than Guessing and Taking My Hard Earned Money?
Yes, I am Very Angry and Upset over this experience because it should NOT have happened in the First Place!
Enclosed, in the attachment, please find a copy of one of the most recent letters that one of my tenants had emailed me regarding the Negligence that Plumber To The Rescue has caused.
Thank you for your so so Services!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Fact that most of their work was good
- Offered low prices
What I disliked
- That they ripped me off recently
- Came over 6 times to fix the hot water probem
- Never made a proper diagnosis on the problem
- Never solved my problem
- Were second guessing at what the problem was
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plumber To The Rescue Plumbing Services
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."