Los Angeles, California

I am No Longer Satisfied With Their Plumbing Services Anymore!

From approximately January 1st, 2016 to March 14th, 2016, I have had a problem with the Hot Water Not Working and I would call them to fix it and they would come over and fix it and then maybe 5-7 days later, the same problem would continue.

I must have had them come over at least (6) times to fix the same No Hot Water Problem and yesterday, being Sunday, March 13, 2016, I received another emailed complaint from one of my tenants about the Same Problem and I got so angry and fed up with it that I decided to contact American Express and Dispute the charges from the last two months.

Not only did I do that, but I also hired another Qualified and Licensed Plumber who knew exactly what to do which was to Replace The Water Heater because they stated that it has an Internal Water Leak!

So Why could Plumber To The Rescue Not Figure This Out in the First Place rather than Guessing and Taking My Hard Earned Money?

Yes, I am Very Angry and Upset over this experience because it should NOT have happened in the First Place!

Enclosed, in the attachment, please find a copy of one of the most recent letters that one of my tenants had emailed me regarding the Negligence that Plumber To The Rescue has caused.

Thank you for your so so Services!

Review about: Plumber To The Rescue Plumbing Services.

I liked: Fact that most of their work was good, Offered low prices.

I didn't like: That they ripped me off recently, Came over 6 times to fix the hot water probem, Never made a proper diagnosis on the problem, Never solved my problem, Were second guessing at what the problem was.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $360
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Plumber To The Rescue?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion