PluginCMS - Took money and didn't deliver goods
For a project to automate communications with people who post Craigslist ads for our services, I found BigfootExtensions.com Craigslist Autoresponder. I purchased the product, using PayPal as a means of added security, in case something went wrong. It did.
I purchased the plugin, but never received the product. The links contained in the automated response emails were broken, and I was never able to download the product. I then discovered that the support and contact us pages were broken. I immediately contacted PayPal and filed a complaint, and had to wait 10 days for their process before escalating to a claim.
I finally heard from Eric almost 2 weeks later, who apologized, and claimed that the issue was due to the site being moved to PluginCMS.com. I have since requested a full refund 7 times and have not heard back. It's been 3 weeks.
Today, PayPal informed me that because the purchase was an intangible (software), their protection policy does not apply - EVEN THOUGH I never received the product! I informed them that their vendor was using their services to defraud the public.
DO NOT do business with PluginCMS.com or BigfootExtensions.com. Eric Martin of UseGoodBait LLC, a California corporation, who lives at 3168 Rutherford Drive, Stockton, CA 95212 - (855) 687-7267, is a thief.
His fraudulent websites use PAYPAL to defraud consumers and steal their money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I ordered the Rose & Lily Celebration for our Cousins in CA as a sympathy for the loss of their mother. Since we couldn't be there, we really wanted to..."
- "I paid $48.00 for an emergency repair on my eye glasses as I was going on a cruise. Fast Fix in Valencia, CA removed the left arm from my..."
- "Regals Kapolei Commons definitely needs new management.... Went to Regal Theater in Kapolei Hawaii and let me tell you they need a new overhaul in management. Not sure how the..."