PluginCMS - Took money and didn't deliver goods
For a project to automate communications with people who post Craigslist ads for our services, I found BigfootExtensions.com Craigslist Autoresponder. I purchased the product, using PayPal as a means of added security, in case something went wrong. It did.
I purchased the plugin, but never received the product. The links contained in the automated response emails were broken, and I was never able to download the product. I then discovered that the support and contact us pages were broken. I immediately contacted PayPal and filed a complaint, and had to wait 10 days for their process before escalating to a claim.
I finally heard from Eric almost 2 weeks later, who apologized, and claimed that the issue was due to the site being moved to PluginCMS.com. I have since requested a full refund 7 times and have not heard back. It's been 3 weeks.
Today, PayPal informed me that because the purchase was an intangible (software), their protection policy does not apply - EVEN THOUGH I never received the product! I informed them that their vendor was using their services to defraud the public.
DO NOT do business with PluginCMS.com or BigfootExtensions.com. Eric Martin of UseGoodBait LLC, a California corporation, who lives at 3168 Rutherford Drive, Stockton, CA 95212 - (855) 687-7267, is a thief.
His fraudulent websites use PAYPAL to defraud consumers and steal their money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I ordered the Rose & Lily Celebration for our Cousins in CA as a sympathy for the loss of their mother. Since we couldn't be there, we really wanted to..."
- "I paid $48.00 for an emergency repair on my eye glasses as I was going on a cruise. Fast Fix in Valencia, CA removed the left arm from my..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."